Part 15 "Snow girl brings her mom to meet the infamous rulers of the realms"

Monster market 1:00 PM
Scarlet's POV
As I make jokes to cheer my mom and said "Humans can be a bunch of plonkers." I heard my mom laughing 😂 so hard that I smile in full content until I hear a buzz on the speaker 🔈 and throw a Ice 🧊 to answer then the tourist guide said ?:"Scarlet and Leila the ruler of hell wants to see you both." And my mom ask me in curious "Devil?" But I answer back at her "It's probably an late intervention mom." So me and mom went outside that I put my best ice skate ⛸ while I put my mom in the 🛷 for protection and I am the ride for her when I make it to the 🔈 where the next monster flag is and did stop and land pose (black widow spy pose).
No one's POV
Lucifer was amazed about her land pose and clap 👏🏻 little bit and she asked "King Lucifer why are you here at the market?" And he said "It's not just me and my dad did summon us now." As the two snow women and EL Diablo in blue Heaven like circle.
Two realms prison 5:00 PM
Scarlet's POV
So my mom and I headed to warden office that my brother is the owner of the place and I said to my mom in cautious "Stay beside with me mom and the prisoners are crazy." And my mom just nodded in agreement as I use my powers of chaos to do ass kickin' when my mom and I head 2 blocks down in hallways then I felt a sense of trouble and 🤜 on the prisoner's ugly face but on contrary it wasn't a prisoner and I saw Vox again until somehow he counter block my punch and almost flinch then he said "Jeez Scarlet it's me." I immediately pull away my hand and ask "Oh it's you Vox and you here in this place alone?" All of a sudden I felt husky breath on my neck and know that voice was Valentino then he said "I wouldn't say alone with you.~" I blush in embarrass and he bought my mom with him but he ask "So this is your mom named Leila that I heard the others." I answer "And she's ex wife of Simon Kryptonite."
Vox's POV
I was stunned with shock on my face but immediately change the subject and said "Also Lucifer and the others are in the meeting to start without us."
Scarlet's POV
I took my mom's hand and went the warden's office to see my brother when we all went to the meeting office and I saw Lavana then said "You got be shitting me." I went agitated 😠 at her and she said "Hey scarlet so you bought that white hair hag of your mom with you?" Until I heard angry voice at me and pink-hair bitch said "You ladies sit with me this second or else.👿👿👿👿👿😡😡😡😡" I heard a 💥 on the wall and sat beside with him then I stay quiet and never to say anything.
No one's POV
In the very moment of the hot n cold sisters have nothing left to say or to react until ruler of heaven said and show the evidence that scarlet's adoptive uncle voice record "Ladies and Gentlemen I have the evidence that ms scarlet's uncle said and told about Simon's secret." As ruler of heaven play the voice recorder: Michael:"Yes I have to tell you something that you never to say or think it's started 200 years there's a huge scandal involving the has been god of chaos and long lost daughter and it's was a pregnant 🤰 who was the previous leader of the snow women in monster that her name is Leila, my sister and I heard constant and inappropriate argument between the married couple when the time scarlet was born on the furgus moon 🌙 that she was very young and her powers of goddess had been activated too early but no sense of fear from anyone that was around her then in my astonishment she did learn to self control in calming way beyond it's horror and comprehension. 6 months later her mom had died in long illness that I saw my niece's hair turn blue which she felt depressed and emotionless and I decided to take her with me to London for new life. 3 years later I took her to see her real father in person and I knock at his house and told him 'This is your daughter' Simon accuse me of lying and told me to get out. On the TV shows they compare the poetic writer and little girl then said ?:"You don't see the exact eyes and hair that often she's definitely Simon's daughter." Lavana said "Well God that's real interesting and even scarlet was his daughter that's none of our business then I might leave now." He just put his hand down on her shoulder in force then said "No this is our business and Samuel I want you to bail out Simon Kryptonite." And thunder god said in strict "No!! Absolutely not his behavior is still lethal and psychological but sorry God it will not happen again because his constructive and narcissistic behavior lastly you don't know about his life or anything!" He crossed his arms and gave a cold stone look eventually he calm down and said "The meeting has adjourned now so my guards will take you all to the exit and pleasure doing business with you all." As the hot n and cold sisters then her mom left because their business in all momentarily Two overlords and ruler of hell was speechless and don't what to say or react while the prison guards took them to the exit.
To be continued....?
(Kristian: Plonker word means stupid and idiots for anyone but I'm  real sorry in offensive way so I won't use that word again because that word belongs to British and London)