Part 7 "Snow woman meets hell's best bounty hunters."

Vox's POV
As I grab scarlet's wrist and said "Tell you what Scarlet Val and I will be bosses with time you want to work then do your designs on my best work suits for me and him. And the most important of all scarlet we'll protect you from  that pink-hair woman as the huntress so come on we're going to the club 666."
Club 666 4:40 PM
Scarlet's POV
So I stay calm and act monster that everybody always look at me in the club but Valentino just grab my hand to calm me down and gave the 'No need to act feisty and berserk' look and I just undo the icy power on my hands then my face when we all sit down at the coach where the stripper show has always started late from the night and I saw an demon has four light green eyes that he's almost tall as Valentino but not tall enough to reach and he's coming over to see me and said "Well, well, well if isn't Scarlet the snow queen from the monster market and I might say your work was very amazing and comprehensive when you take things seriously from humans."
Zestial's POV
I saw her in surprise and she said "Oh it's you zestial and yes I froze and kill monster hunters, huntresses and demon slayers in 1,000 years that I endure it for so very long before you demon overlords were created by Lucifer." I was stunned with shock and disbelief then said "I don't think so and I just got here in hell before I met Valentino, Vox, and the others anyway I have something important for Valentino and Vox in private." I motion both those fuckers and to warn about someone worth threatening as I took them in a different room then I saw them they're angry now.
Valentino's POV
I was real mad about to fuck scarlet in sex and said "What the fuck was that zestial?! I was that close to touch her!😡😡" he'd calm down and said something that shook my mind "You'll have your sex with Scarlet and seriously we're facing the real thing about the pink-hair human huntress is still after Scarlet." I was full shock and asked him "Really that pink-hair bitch again?!"
Vox's POV
I was surprised that why the monster hunt is back on when all demons and monsters said about 'The monster hunt is back on Overlords!' and I asked him "When is the monster hunt and never-ending screams stop?" He answered something that I would do training in hell for the rest of my demonic life "I don't know Vox it's up to Scarlet Kryptonite and pink-hair human huntress to decide when the hunt is over and I would count on King Lucifer that he would do to separate those two." I was about to kill him when an explosion on the club out of nowhere that I had a feeling that scarlet is in trouble.
No one's POV
And so Valentino, Vox and Zestial rushed to see what's going in the club then saw the pink-haired human huntress again with her 🏹 to shoot at them and all of an sudden and it's a mystery power that Zestial recognize the power of chaos in legends he did heard what the others said about it anyway they saw Scarlet in different eye color in sky blue mixed with yellow and mystery symbol on her forehead then heard her voice "Lavana stop hurting my monster brothers and sisters! I am the one you want but just leave them alone especially the overlords!" So they'll fought against each other but Lucifer intervene both of them and said in anger "Enough!!! You girls I have no choice on you two in harsh punishment." As Lucifer separate the sisters of fire 🔥 and water 💧 eventually lavana is holy cross chained up in his castle and gave scarlet to Valentino in bridal while she's unconscious and wore chaotic goddess outfit then Zestial and Vox went to go under investigation and integrate with Lavana.
To be continued....?