Part 8 "Tv interview, Snow girl's past, and Events?"

Vox's POV
I stare at scarlet in her sleep and smile that she look very peaceful so I poke her to wake her up then saw me in surprise.
Scarlet's POV
I woke up immediately and ask "Oh Vox did I kill Lavana yesterday?" While I was having a bad headache from my fight and he said "No but Lucifer separate the both of you in different locations and no worry about the huntress scarlet they have it covered and outnumbered her." I was kinda relieved that El Diablo has lots of created monsters in his army then Vox handed me headache 💊 to swallow them now but I did it so Vox and I getting prepared for interview for the news that everyone should know my life story
News room (Hell) 11:20 AM
No one's POV
And the news just started on the corner with the spider lady said"Hi I'm Katie killjoy"then her husband with gas mask from the war and said "And I'm Tom trench yesterday Scarlet the snow woman a.k.a goddess of chaos from legend fought against demon overlord's worst enemy is Monster huntress." And his wife said "That's right Tom now those two mixed match sisters always fight to the death and many demons think it's now for grabs but their powers are too strong for them." Her husband said while he's horny for those two mixed color women "These two seem are going at it I would certainly do their hot spot to hit it." She said when she dumped her coffee at her husband from staring those hot women for sex "You're real lit-stick jackass Tom or should I say no dick. Coming up next we have conclusive interview with Tv overlord here to discuss with the snow woman to find out the information about the huntress." As the news is over and the spider lady is choking her husband that he stare those new women for too long.
Scarlet's POV
As I refresh myself out and took a deep breath but the show had started then Vox said "Ms uh.." I stated my last name and said "Kryptonite." Finally he asked me on question "I'll just call you ms knight for now and here my first question:Why you have to wonder in hell and scare us with your hidden power?" I answer "Because humans like them and monsters like you always fear me most but I am strong enough to tell you all overlords in nine circles that I'm not scared of my own powers of chaos anymore." As I look at him shock expression in his screen face and shake his head and asked me in second question "second question: Where are you born from and when you have first addiction/obsession?" I answer in honest "I was born in London, highest scary mountain and ran away from my insane father at 4 but I was raised by the hooded sage men and my addiction had started at 16 in sex and blood from human then I went berserk and lost control because of my monster blood boiled really high but in the end I don't remember what I did and got sent by the asylum." He just understands my methods and my skills at origin part of my story and he asked me the final question "Ok last question:What do you have in your biggest struggle?" I answer "I have nothing to struggle in life but I did train hard to the bone to kill the last monster huntress and I'm the one she wants before she'll kill all of you monster brothers and sisters then I sense she's free now and see ya all next interview Vox." I disappeared in wind but I left the spider lady in her curse to kill her self as I smirked in delight that I just don't like the spider lady at all.
Vox's POV
I can't believe what she said to me and overlords like me in constant reminder about the pink-hair lady from yesterday and she left me something like i never guessed what's it is then it's a thunder stone and said in small letter: "You need this for your energy/power boost up." -Scarlet Kryptonite.
To be continued.......