Part 20 "Leader of the snow women meets her old enemy." (Requires memory lane)

Lucifer's palace (Hell) 12:00PM
Scarlet's POV
I woke up in red smoke messing with my ear then saw Valentino and he immediately calm me down and said "Calm down my darling if you ask what happened to lava bitch so Lucifer just plummeted her." I was kinda relieved 😌 when that devil what he's gotta do with Lavana until Val gave me my heels 👠 which I almost forgot about them so he ask in state of obvious question "How did you color your hair scarlet?" I answer honestly "It's kind of depression that I felt sad by losing someone I love the most but I didn't color hair dye in accident or something to begin." He was almost gotta laugh or something in reaction from the face eventually he shook his head to change the subject and grab my wrist then said "Come on let's go the courtroom that Lucifer and his business partner has for something for you in return."I was curious what Valentino said about Lucifer had something about his business or old friends in his past when the moth man and I made it to the courthouse that's why I met my old enemy which it reminds about my mom's scary bedtime tales when I was 4 at the time throughout I met his appearance of an judge and I let monster blood boil really high then said "Oh it's you😡" to reveal my yellow eyes 👀
Lucifer's POV
I react at scarlet's behavior in shock and said "Whoa there scarlet just calm down and he's my business partner and he is the hell's best judge 👨‍⚖️ in my realm." I saw her hands turn crystal in icy ❄️ then she said what's shook me to my core "I tell you all why i hate eldritches and they're cursed because of me as a monster and Lavana the monster huntress!" I was speechless for what she said was full emotional trauma and torture of the past which is brings me back an horrible memory eventually I shook my head to change my reaction then I said while I use my fire 🔥 power "Well I'm sorry I didn't know how you suffer like that scarlet but my business partner had something to say about your crime file and everything in my accord I will make sure you don't freeze my palace." I turn into fire 🔥 handcuffs and she was stunned 😳.
No one's POV
As the session had started here and now then eldritch judge said "This court is now from session. Scarlet kryptonite you over freeze the nine circles of hell and lost control through all monsters in hell had lost respect as overlords like myself because of you. In my offense overlords and I had planned to do something about your last name and your dreadful curse so sign these papers and relieved yourself from your father's disgraceful name." The snow queen 👑❄️ had no choice because she's not showing emotion at all but she hold down her monster blood 🩸 in pride when eldritch judge continued saying "According your crime file in 1,000 years ago you always have thing to kill human heroes from inappropriate/unbelievable move you have there and you manage to save my daughter and son's life from that pink hair human huntress the other day so I'll spare your life for now." Scarlet was curious what her old enemy had changed if only she knew how they have changed or something luckily Vox and Valentino grab her shoulders to go somewhere fun.
Scarlet's POV
I was very curious why my old enemy had changed all of an sudden and Valentino said to me that I kinda knew the answer would be "It's something to cooperate why you had two rivals from your past my point is we all knew that you got them along with the eldritchs which we all saw the videos and everything you did." I lost for words to say something to apply when Valentino and I went to his home then show something a little off topic "Scarlet baby I took some the pimp drawings you made which I stole 5 of them and some others that I hate it in color or pattern." I just finished those drawings weeks ago when I became real distant from the two realms that I always work all day and he said "Though I look very handsome and great in stripes from the suit however I want to make an small change won't hurt." As he took a random color pencil ✏️ when he line or scribble behind the coat 🧥 and I said "I can do this in fire or spotting it." Then he said "it would be stunning with hearts ♥️ or stripes."then I said in genuine "You wore this at the red carpet but stay perfect and calm for anyone." He said "It's the way I was sweet cakes I am pimp and feelings is not in my game." I was just so little angry on him and he finished it in my drawing ✍️ then gave it to me until I heard a evil chuckle from him and said "it's fuckin' great with ♥️ with stripes so I saw Vox and you in office sex which I am real angry 😡 when he told me that!" I was blush with embarrass and bend my head with my hood from my jacket then he took my wrist to go his room from raping again until killer doll demon girl stood up for me and said "Val you just have your turn to have scarlet twice and I want to have fun with scarlet so please." I heard him 'tsk' and left the room so I thank velvet for saving me from having sex with moth man then she said "it's no prob scarlet and c'mon let's go and hang out together!!" She was full hype with excitement when I was around and so we have our the. best. Girl's night out!😊😊👍👍👍👍👍.
To be continued......