Part 5 "Lavana blurs out Scarlet's final secret?"

No one's POV 
As so the legendary huntress fought against evil goddess of chaos and their powers are beyond its 🔥 and 💦 from polar opposite between the natural resources by the plant earth is called Sulfur and Mercury.
Scarlet's POV
I water punch 🤜 in Lavana's face so hard and I use my final power trick and said "A selfish and tyrant of an huntress that was blind is you!" She said and almost blur it out "WHY ARE YOU SO EASY TO BE SEAl AWAY?!!😡😡"
She covered her mouth from saying it too soon but everybody in hell was shocked and speechless 😶 even I was stunned with wide eyes 👀 and she said from cutting by my growl and almost reach a hand ✋ "A-And I have the power to remove it if let m-" I growled at her in monster blood 🩸 boiling and almost cause an major explosion 💥 in every nine circles eventually I cause the demons and monsters suffering too much then left a goodbye letter to all demon overlords and El Diablo himself.
Valentino's POV
I saw the mass the destruction of the pinky hair woman and blue-hair woman did it all then I saw a goodbye letter and said:
"Dear Overlords and El Diablo in hell this is my last encounter to all of you but you heard the pink-haired huntress said and there I cause never-ending destruction of my hidden powers then now I can tell your ruler is angry with me told to get out this realm and never come back again." Sincerely Scarlet K. I've can't believe what I read and felt angry about Lucifer's anger that he told her my own fashion designer and secretary was kick out by him.
The next day....
Asylum 10:44 AM
Scarlet's POV
I felt sad and gotta miss the killer doll demon girl in hell that Lucifer is angry at me then kick me out in his realm and I was focusing my fashion design that customer wants a outfit from me until I heard my boss called my name and said "Scarlet you have visitors in my office." I thought no one comes to the asylum from seeing me because it's dark and gloomy as they said when the moment came in me then put latest outfit like mystery hero and my mask in wolf 🐺 but I felt surprised when I never see them again.
To be continued....?