Part 6 "Scarlet's final goodbye at the asylum."

Scarlet's POV
As I took an deeper of my breath and went on my cautious outfit to not get notice from my wolf 🐺 mask and heard one of them said "Hello again scarlet😈😈😈." I was stunned and full surprise that they did know my face but Valentino just give me 'Just sit on the coach with us' look so I sigh and sat in the middle in my depressing look then ready to face the worst.
Valentino's POV
I saw a sad look on her face which I hate that look at pretty lady's face so I grab her waist and pulled her at my lap as she stunned with surprise and blush then I removed that silly mask and gloves.
Scarlet's POV
I asked Val in curious "How did you know it was me?" He said "It's ridiculous mask that you made it." I answer honestly "Well I don't make the mask it was my ice men created the masks for assassination and everything." Lucifer was about to say and tell me, Valentino, and Vox to go his realm "Scarlet, Valentino, and Vox I might send you both to hell now but I have few choice words to that half breed." And I can tell he's angry at my boss then I just about to calm El Diablo down but Valentino just grab my hand and his feet touch the satanic circle ⭕️ it did meant all demon overlords to go.
Hell(2nd circle) 1:24 PM
No one's POV
So the overlords and goddess of chaos was in hell again as Val took scarlet to go the hair salon from cutting her longest blue hair into short which she doesn't mind at all while Vox is asking scarlet in curious "How did you become so powerful than me as overlords?" She said in mind-blown like 💥💥💥"Cause humans fear me most than you but I created this if you're familiar with this." As she hold the ultimate weapon is Sinners/infernal pet whistle (Almost a dog whistle) and said "Still not convinced? Watch this!" She blow the whistle and everyone in hell was suffering and their screams was unbearable then she stopped by blowing and put in her pocket.
Vox's POV
I was stunned with shock and shook my head then said "I-I-It was so amazing and amusing scarlet then I almost laugh when these sinners can't be enough to punish." I heard in her honest answer "If you ask where can i get this whistle and sorry only goddess of chaos like myself to blow this whistle not by some random demon overlord." I felt disappointed that only she can blow the whistle on sinners and I reach her hand then ask in business proposal "Scarlet I have proposition for you since you're fashion designer and genius at money then no boss to work with so I can be 2nd boss and Tino will be 1 boss in one condition." She listen closely to my words and I said "My condition is you will do as Val and I say but I understand you have chaotic ice powers so I can help you this fire seal that Lucifer found the solution for you." As I chant the fire seal on her back and ripped her shirt then I gave an spare shirt to wear it when I can see her hidden power that I heard the others was true.
To be continued....?