-3

Today, I went to the woods with Dream. We had a great time together.

It was almost 10 AM when I knocked on his door. The sky looked beautiful on this early morning. My pretty blonde opened the door. He was wearing black sweatpants with a red hoodie. I can't call him mine. But I'd be very glad if I could.

Anyways, the important thing was that I stood in front of him. Ready to leave to the woods.

"Hey Georgie, ready to go?"

He called me Georgie. Oh my God.

"More than ready with you" I replied, smiling widely. He took a step towards me, closing the door behind him. He had a backpack, hanging on his shoulder. His hand grabbed mine, fingers colliding. He squeezed my hand gently, giving me a weird feeling of comfort.

We walked down the streets, not letting go of each others hand. He kept smiling at me, giving me butterflies. I knew something was different. It just felt weird. Holding his hand feels safe but something's wrong.

We entered an old path, surrounded by trees, grass and many more plants. He suddenly stopped, pulling me into the bushes.

"Look!" Dream yelled.

The kid himself found a flower.

"You look like a 4 year old Dream" George giggled.
"Leave me alone, I just like flowers"

The blonde held a beautiful dandelion. His eyes staring at it's glorious shades of colors.
He leaned towards me, gently placing the flower behind my ear. It got stuck between my hair and the ear.

"You look so pretty" Dream smiled.
"Of course I do"
We both burst out in laughter.

And that's when it happened. The world around me stopped. He held my hand. We both stood in the woods, surrounded by trees. He stood so close, chests almost touching. The blonde was staring into my eyes.

It all happened so quickly.

He smiled widely, moving closer to my face. Dream pressed a small kiss on my cheek.

It was a small kiss, but it set me off. I tried to act normal, not to startle him or anything.

"Georgie? Are you okay?"

I was staring at his lips, zoned out and thinking about that kiss.

"I'm okay" I brought out, voice cracking as I spoke.

"Alright" the blonde sighed.

We slowly started moving, continuing our walk.

And when I tell you, I have not been any happier before.

WE GOT A KISS. THAT'S A WIN FOR THE BOYS.

It's a small kiss, but that doesn't matter. We are very close after all.
Kissing isn't normal.

Yet.

So we continued our walk. We laughed along, cracking jokes and telling each other old stories. And I enjoyed it.

It was the first moment where I really had fun since we moved in here.

We walked down the path, both silently looking around. We have been outside for the past 2 hours.

"Tell me a good story" the blonde asked.

His voice filled the quiet space.

"A good story? I don't have a good story"
"A childhood story?"
"Dream my childhood was boring. All I did was playing outside with kids and have fun. I didn't really do anything special" George giggled.
"Come on Georgie" Dream stopped moving, staring in the brunette's eyes.