-10

TW// MENTION OF SUICIDE

It's been a month in Los Angeles. This month has been the best so far. Blonde boy next door and I have gotten closer every day. I remember when I got his name. Dream.

I stood up from my chair, heading over to the kitchen. I was home alone in my living room, getting myself breakfast. My parents left to the store.

A month in Los Angeles already and I've spend every day outside in the city with Dream. A day isn't a day without talking to him right?

I actually had a plan today, written on my phone.

-call dream
-watch movies with dream
-help mom and dad with packing
-clean room
-drawing with dream

I stole a cookie from the upper cabinets and ran upstairs. I quickly entered my room, closing the door behind me. I walked to my window, opening the curtains. I quickly noticed Dream hung a piece of paper on his window.

"Come over Georgie, I miss you" I read out loud. The words were written with a red pen with a small heart located in the corner. I smiled, grabbing my phone.

1.23 PM
George
"Dream get over here, I'm home alone"

1.23 PM
Dream
"Did your parents leave?"

1.24 PM
George
"Not yet but we're home alone for the next 2 hours. Get over here quick"

1.25 PM
Dream
"Fine, I love you"

I replied to his last message and sat down on my bed. I'm so lucky to have him.

A sudden wave of worrying entered my mind.
What if something went wrong during the car ride? What if they crash?
They won't crash. And if they do I'll give up on life.

I can't live without my parents. A couple of days is fine but not forever. I know they are safe in Vancouver. And cars don't suddenly explode like you saw in movies.

I got startled by a buzzing phone in my lap.
Dream was calling me.

"Open up, I'm on my way"
"Alright see you in a minute" I smiled.

I didn't even care about how I looked. Dream is my boyfriend. So I opened the front door in my sweat pants and G hoodie. My brown hair looked like an absolute mess.

"Goodmorning Georgie, looks like you just woke up"
"I didn't, I'm just too lazy"
I grabbed his hand, pulling him into my living room. I gave the door a little push, closing it behind him.

The blonde instantly pinned me against the wall, pressing a small kiss on my lips.
"Morning George is the best George so far" he whispered.
"You're such a flirt" I giggled, trying to hide those stupid butterflies in my stomach.

He let go of the wall and led my into my living room. I noticed he had headphones plugged into his phone in the pocket of his jeans. What if I remove the headphones?

I made a gentle move towards the pocket, trying to act like I was going for his hips. I went down, instantly feeling the wire.
Pull it George. Pull it out.

Within seconds of time, I pulled out the headphones. There was no music playing?

"You want music?" Dream giggled.
He knows. He knows my plan.

"You got dance moves?" I teased.

The blonde grabbed his phone, opening his Spotify. He put on a song I quickly recognized.
You & I by One Direction. I knew it.