-5

TW// MATURE LANGUAGE

We started in my room. My mom gave me a full bucket of white paint and a set of brushes.
I was allowed to paint my walls with Dream.

So we changed into old clothes and started moving my furniture. My bed got removed.
A few hours later, we started painting my old ugly walls.

I gave Dream the big brush, while I started going around the electricity outlets.

"Georgie.."
The blonde was moving around, holding the heavy bucket of paint.
I tried to concentrate on not fucking up and painting on the wires, but I failed. Horribly.

"Dream I messed up, stop flirting with me"
"Fine" the boy giggled.
He put the paint down, continuing his wall job.

"You're so pretty"

Focusing is hard with him around. Constantly complimenting or teasing me, moving around and making me look at him. I simply couldn't do my painting.

"Wanna have fun" I smiled.

Before I knew it, I felt hands grab me by my armpits and lift me in the air. I got startled and let my brush, full of paint fall on the floor.

I got met my Dream's green eyes, very close to my face.
"Just friends, but with feelings for each other"
The blonde let me down, stepping away.

"You're such an idiot" I chuckled, obviously blushing.
We continued painting and finished one out of 4 walls.

My room was shaped like a square, making everything easy to paint.

The next color was light blue for the wall behind my bed. Dream did the actual walls and I went around the electricity ports again.
Suddenly, his voice filled my room and we started a conversation.

"What do you think about cars?" Dream asked.
"I don't know, I like driving or long trips but I'm always scared of crashing or whatever"
"I think sitting in a car is fun, you get the chance to see the world around you and go on an adventure" the blonde smiled.

"Yeah, but crashing or something catching on fire still scares me" I dipped my brush in the bucket of paint beside me, continuing going around the edges.

"I get that, but driving isn't hard. And you won't crash if the people around you know how to drive"
"That's true" I confessed.

My phone vibrated once and the screen lit up to a message from my mother.

"My parents are leaving to the store, we are home alone" I smiled, turning the device off.
"What do you want to do Georgie?"

He called me Georgie again.

"Continue painting" I casually said, not expecting anything else.
"What if we let this dry and go downstairs to lay on the couch?" Dream suggested.

He is such a flirt.

I instantly put my brush down, standing up from the cold floor.

"Excited huh?"

Of course, I'm excited, I will be laying on the couch with the boy my heart needs, cuddling and receiving kisses. I can't wait.

We walked down the stairs, still wearing our dirty old clothes. He in dark blue sweatpants and I was wearing old shorts with a red shirt.

I casually sat down, letting my head rest on a couple of pillows. The blonde laid beside me, grabbing a blanket and covering my body with it.

That's the moment when I realized he was the touchy type of friend. The one that always wants hugs or just to feel someone beside him.