-4

TW// MATURE LANGUAGE

We casually laid in bed, Dream on his mattress on the floor and I peacefully sat on my bed. He was staring at the ceiling, hands lifted upwards behind his head. The night has started and we're both tired. Dream taught me different games on his laptop.

"Truth or dare?"
"Sure" I replied, almost getting startled of his beautiful voice filling my room.
"George, truth or dare?" Dream asked. His mattress was placed next to my bed, letting me see his face.
"Truth"

"Tell me what's been going on in your mind all day, I know something's up"

He's playing with me. I can't tell him I want to kiss him. There's no way I'm explaining my thoughts.

"Just some family things" I lied.
"I don't think you staring at my lips means family things"
He was exposing me now.

"But you can't keep your eyes off of me" I fired back.
"So we both want each other?"

Okay, what am I doing?
The blonde suddenly sat next to me on the bed. He laid down, head literally on the same pillow as mine. He pushed me to the wall, trying to get comfortable and not fall off.

"Hm?"
"Dream that's no-"
"No, it's okay. I think you're very pretty" Dream mumbled.
He laid next to me, skin touching. His hand slowly went down to my thigh.

I fell so hard for him. That boy has stolen my heart.

"What if I tell you I really like you?" the boy whispered in my ear.

Am I? There's no way. There is no way.

Am I gonna kiss him?

I wasn't prepared for this.

"You're turning me on" I teased, knowing his actions.
"Give me a dare Georgie"

A dare. What would be a good dare?

"Stand up" I commanded.
"Get up and follow what I'm doing"

He did what I said, instantly getting up. I can't believe I was about to do this.

I grabbed his hand, pulling the pretty blonde to my window.

"You know what Dream?"
I pulled him closer, still holding his hand.

"From day one I couldn't keep my eyes off your pretty eyes. From the day I stood there, holding my bags I completely fell in love with you" I confessed.

And that's when it happened.

His soft lips met mine. It was like fireworks firing off in the sky. It was as I was dreaming. He grabbed my lips, conquering my body. I couldn't keep control.

And that's where I woke up, instantly launching myself in the air, sitting up straight in bed. I noticed I was sweating and out of breath. What happened?

I placed my hand on my chest, trying to calm myself down.

"Hey Georgie, did you have a nightmare?" Dream laid on a mattress on the floor next to me.
He was glaring at me, obviously confused.
"You fell asleep after we played games. It's currently 4 AM" Dream chuckled.

"It feels like morning"
"That's the jetlag"
I let my body fall backwards on my pillows. Apparently I dreamed of kissing him. I dreamed of kissing Dream. I'm so confused.

"Dream?"
"Hmm?"
"What do you like to do in your free time?" I asked.

"I like listening to music, play games, I absolutely love taking long showers and late-night car rides and I like languages. Just learning about normal words in a whole different language is fun" the blonde smiled.