-7

TW// MATURE LANGUAGE

We continued changing into different types of dresses and skirts. Dream called me 'sexy' almost twice and complimented my looks.

I was wearing a skirt and high heels. Dream's mother already heard us screaming and laughing so she brought a lot of shoes. Including bright red high heels I was wearing right now.

I walked through the hallway, into Dreams room and showed my best pose. The blonde was recording me with his phone, cheering and laughing. I always tripped in these but that doesn't matter.

After more hours of walking around in stupid clothes, both of us laid down in Dreams bed. The blonde, as caring as he is, covered me in a blanket to keep me warm. I laid near his chest, holding his hand.

"Tell me about Insouciant, I want to know more" Dreams voice filled the space.
"Alright, so Insouciant means free from worry, concern and anxiety. I think it's french for carefree or careless. I think it sounds beautiful because of how easy you can pronounce it" I explained.

"Let's play a game, I'll tell you a word and you have to find as many synonyms as you can" he suggested.
"Alright, beat me Dream, beat me"
"Worrying. Find me synonyms for worrying"

I started searching in my head. Thousands of thoughts rushed through my mind. As a machine I started counting words.

"Doubt, dread, foreboding, incertitude, misgiving, suspense"

"You're crazy" Dream giggled.

"Agonize, panic, alarming, concerning, niggling, unsettling" I continued.

"Okay, enough. George you're absolutely insane" the blonde interrupted me.
"Ofcourse I'm insane, my name is George and I'm obsessed with difficult words" I chuckled.

The door opened and a tall woman entered the room. Dream obviously got startled, and quickly moved to the side of the bed. He let go of my body at a rapid speed, trying to hide our activities. I simply rose, sitting straight in bed.

"We were watching a movie, you could knock on the door next time" the blonde sighed.
"I'm sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to deliver a snack"

She opened the door more, revealing several plates filled with fruit and more food.
"Can I talk to you later?" Dream asked.
I knew Dream felt embarrassed.

"Of course honey, I don't mind it at all"

Dream's mother put the food on his desk and quickly left the room. We thanked her and sighed loudly when the door closed.

"That was awkward" I whispered.
"I fucked up" the blonde sat up, removing his side of the blanket. He held his head with his hands, placing his elbows on his knees for stability.

"Dream it's okay" I slowly moved towards him, gently placing my arms on his shoulders. I closed the blonde in a hug, trying my best to comfort him.
"George you don't understand, she thinks my pride flag is for decoration"

That's another type of uneducated. Damn.

I gently placed my lips on his cheek, giving him a quick smooch.
"It'll be alright, she seems like a wonderful woman" I mumbled.

"Fine, I'll fix that later"
He replaced his sad mood with a smile and a giggle.
"At least I'm happy to be with you" Dream smiled.

"About that.." I interrupted.

So I have been thinking about this one thing and I have no idea how to tell him. We both know we have feelings for each other but what if I changed it? Like changing it to a deeper, stronger bond?

"I've been thinking about this a lot recently" I started.
He had this worried facial expression that made me feel anxious.

"I wanted to ask if you want to be my boyfriend?"

It just escaped my mouth like it was nothing. Didn't think asking someone to date was that easy.

Dream laughed loudly, grabbing my hand.
He moved closer to my face. I could feel him breathing against my chin. I started sweating and the butterflies in my stomach turned around in circles and other weird figures.

"I guess you have a new name now. Georgie, my boyfriend" He whispered in my ear.
Those butterflies made me blush. I started smiling.

Attempt successful.
Boyfriends.

I leaned in, connecting our lips.
A long, passionate kiss followed. I can't describe it. It just felt like heaven. Like we sat there, enjoying each others touch for ages.

But we eventually had to let go.

"Glad to be boyfriends now" I smiled.
"Time flies George, we both have feelings for eachother"
"I guess that's obvious now" I chuckled.

"New names. Is boo and baby allowed?" Dream asked.
"More than allowed. Call me whatever you want"

We both laughed, another kiss following.
Our evening continued with an actual movie and we ate our snacks.
Dream laid beside me the whole time. I knew he was happy. Happier than ever.
But after a day of being with him, I unfortunately had to go home.

May 7th
I spent the day with Dream, playing with old dresses and organizing mode shows. I wore a skirt and a crop top for the first time in my life. I loved this day.

Dream and I are also boyfriends now.
Dear diary, when I tell you I have been thinking about asking him, I mean it. This has been going on in my mind for the past ages.

From day 1 I knew I fell in love. Look back at me staring at him, holding my bag and my suitcase next to me. From that day I knew he was perfect. The one I needed in my life. He was gonna be there when I need him.

I put my pen down, looking out of my window. I saw Dream in his room, with someone that looked like his mother. I don't know what was happening, but he seemed alright. Let's hope he'll be fine.

Dream is the one that's gonna comfort me when I need it. He'll be here for me.
I love him so much, but I'm not ready yet to say it. I know I always tend to hide my feelings and my opinions and I know I should stop doing that. It's just dumb.

Someone knocked on my door and both my parents entered the room. I quickly closed my notebook, hiding my paragraphs.
"George? Can we talk?"

Parents are so scary. Why?

"Sure" I replied. I pointed at my bed for them to settle down.

"So your aunt in Vancouver is pregnant and recently gave birth to a beautiful daughter. We would like to see her for a couple of days. Your mother and I know you don't have a good relationship with her. You don't have to come with us, it's optional" my father explained.

I already knew my answer. My aunt is an absolute bitch.

"I would like to stay home in Los Angeles. I like it here" I said.
"Alright, we are leaving in 4 days" My mom smiled.
I nodded. Both of them quickly left my room.

A couple of days alone, without my parents sounds amazing. I could be home alone with Dream, have a great time. If you know what I mean.

I should stop thinking about this.

Dear diary, I just got news.
My parents are leaving Los Angeles in 4 days. I can finally be home alone with Dream. I'm already excited. More than excited.

I closed the notebook again, hiding it in the drawer of my desk. I changed into my pj's and settled in bed. I quickly fell asleep, fantasizing about more fun moments with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend. Such a beautiful name for him.

My boo.

~
Remember to drink water!
Vote?