ᴏʀᴏ

The three of them walked through the Mezzanine, heading towards the residence that Mr.Cho has arranged for the Cassano Siblings, the Two males had some conversation about their life, mostly asked by Vincenzo to Mr.Cho.

Vinezia was quiet the whole time. She's just like this, scarily silent, cold, and calm. In France it wasn't a joyful stay filled with freedom for her, she rarely went out. Rather than staying in the Law firm for long nights and visiting the court, she neither had any nightouts nor did she socialize much with anyone. On free days she would leave her appartment to grab a coffee or to go to the gym. That was her life. She choose to be like that. Since her childhood, she wasn't talkative much. But when she was with her brother, she wouldn't shut up.

Reaching in front of the apartment Mr.Cho smiled at the siblings before turning to Press the keys down the lock of the door, Vinezia was analyzing the surroundings while Vincenzo leaned against the Concrete balcony resting his both arms there, looking down the Hall. Seeing that, Vinezia Scolded her brother.

"Yah, don't just lean over unhygienic places li-"

But her sentence was interrupted by the exasperated expression on her brother's face, her eyes followed his gaze to see that he placed his hands exactly on some sticky semi-liquid thing. Withdrawing his hands slowly, he gave Mr.Cho a 'disgusted' look. Mr.Cho who had already opened the door and was standing aside looked ashamed seeing Vincenzo's hand. Vincenzo looked at his sister to see that she had an 'unbelievable' expression on her face, she sighed in utter frustration.

"Aaargh...Out of all the places"

Vincenzo understood her. Like him, Vinezia was a great fan of hygiene and she was mostly allergic to everything, so she kept her standards extremely high on cleanliness. Mr.Cho cleared his throat before speaking.

"Sir...The bathroom..."

Vincenzo rubbed his hands on the edge of the balcony to get rid of the sticky disgusting thing.

"Damn it"

He cursed out before walking inside, Vinezia followed her brother and heard Mr.Cho closing the door behind after entering. Vincenzo had his hand cleaned and Mr.Cho switched on the lights, the bulbs flickered a little, and then the sibling's eyes were welcomed by a small living room. Vinezia analyzed the room closely with her eyes. Two suitcases were placed beside the balcony window which she assumed was what Mr.Cho arranged for Vincenzo, there was a Television, a Table, and a couch in front of it. A small shelf beside the balcony door. Her eyes traveled towards the left and realized that it's a kitchen attached Living room.

The female nodded in slight satisfaction, but not sated. She was okay. Back there in France, even though she could afford a luxurious suite or hotel, she choose a mini apartment similar to the size of this place, she was staying alone anyway. But that was a very hygienic accommodation unlike this.

Vinezia's eyes were wandering around and then Mr.Cho cleared his throat catching her attention. That's when she saw the unpleasant face of her Brother's. Mr. Cho also noticed that and he looks troubled.

"Nice choice"

Vinezia spoke up to make Mr.Cho a little comfortable. Only her brother seemed to hear her light mocking tone and Mr.Cho smiled. The female also smiled back and gave a thumbs up.

"I already set up the bed and blankets for you both"

Mr.Cho pointed to the two closed-door on his right side indicating that's the room for the siblings. Vinezia nodded slowly.

"And I will schedule a meeting with the tenets tomorrow."

Mr.Cho stated and it was Vincenzo's time to Nod as he walked towards the bedroom door.