Project-Idol

"He's just as what you said he'd be like Zero...."

Author POV

A few days later Yaotome Productions. A commotion was occurring.

"Tenn you're here." Gaku greeted his teammate that was scanning into the building. He looked curiously at the people running.

"We gotta hurry!" Some staff said.

"We can't miss this!" More said.

Tenn raised an eyebrow as Gaku and him walked down the hall a bit to where Ryu was waving at them.

"Ryu, Good morning, what's all the fuss?" Tenn asked his teammate. Ryu chuckled.

"Good morning, Gaku, Tenn. I'm not sure actually I just got here myself." Ryu said looking at the direction everyone was running.

"We still have time, do you want to check it out?" Gaku suggested. Tenn and Ryu shrugged.

"Sure, I'm curious too." Tenn said softly. The three began to follow some staff around the building. They entered the auditioning studio.

"Everyone please! Calm down!! Stay away from the window!!! Oh you boys?!" It was Anesagi directing the crowd.

"Anesagi-san, what's going on?" Tenn asked.

"Haaa, It's a new recruit that's auditioning today.....the thing is everyone started going crazy....I shouldn't of made her audition..." Anesagi sighed.

"A new trainee?" Ryu pondered.

"An angel..."

"No it's a goddess..."

"I feel blessed..."

Tenn's ears twitched hearing the staffs whispers.
"Just who is this new trainee..." He muttered.

"Wait Tenn you don't know? Come this way I'll show you they should of closed the gates by now." Anesagi said pulling the boys with her.

From a distance an light, yet angelic singing voice began to reach their ears. Tenn's eyes widened at the sound dashing towards the sound.

As if wind was in the hallway the boys were blown away by one pinkette playing the piano for judges in a daze.

"A goddess......" Ryu muttered watching her hair sway as she played the piano.

"Beautiful....a goddess has descended.." One of the judges said wiping his eyes the other two were just as awestruck.

"It's just as I thought.....Nee-san....." Tenn said.

"Wait...it's Olivia?!" Gaku exclaimed.

"Yep, Essentially I decided to make her audition. But not only did her dance and singing blow the judges away people started recording and it spread through the building. Saying ridiculous things like a goddess has descended. But I can say one thing for certain Tenn, your sister is a talent like this industy has never seen before. People began to worship her simply from an audition...how frightening." Anesagi said crossing her arms. Soon the girl in the room stopped playing and noticed the boys outside the room. After bowing to the judges she quickly ran outside.

"Tenn!!" She hugged the boy tightly into her chest like usual.

"Nee-san..."

The grumbles of jealousy to be heard all around them.