Change

"Arise-san~ it's time for your check up, let's get it over with." I called out lazily. Walking into the room with some nurses accompanying me I yawned.

"Haha, alright. Nanase-sensei makes check ups easy." He placed his book down on the table and I signalled the nurses to begin.

A few moments later

"Good, Good and Good. Well you're not exactly healthy, but it's safe to say there's no concerning issues today." I said sitting on a stool next to his bed. Looking over the checklist, he only has about 3 to 4 months at most. I've been looking after him for one month by now.

"You're really skilled though Nanase-sensei why are you in the ward of people just waiting to die?" He asked me putting his gown back on.

"Hmm? Cause I messed up." I said.

"Messed up?"

"Yeah, not like it's a secret. I was the head doctor and surgeon. I was also developing medicine and a cure for my patient Mia-chan. Another doctor kept administering the wrong medication and we lost Mia-chan on the day of her surgery. Now that doctor blamed me and my unorthodox methods, so Mia-chan's family hates me and he was made into the head doctor instead." I said sighing. "I still make enough money to put my brothers through school at least."

"That's....that's not right. Did you not even try to explain?" Arise asked me.

"There's people like that all over the world it's no use. At least his target was me. After my term here I'm going to just be an underground doctor instead." I smiled. "I'm a surgeon not a politician."

"I see.....I guess we're the same in that sense.." Arise looked out the window in longing.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I....."

---------------------
Olivia POV

"You're all good now Sara-chan," I smiled kneeling in front of the little girl.

"Sensei, thank you!" She smiled hugging me.

"Good work, as for the payment." Her father looked at me and I sighed.

"You know the account just be sure to wire me the money. Yuzuki-san." I smiled.

"Of course, I'd rather not get on your bad side Queen." He chuckled holding Sara-chan's hand while walking out.

Checking the time I clicked my tongue, it was time for my first pre-debut live. Anesagi and Trigger have been planning it carefully, so they would be used as promotional material.

I sighed taking my lab coat off and locking up the clinic I left to go to the agency. Hopefully I'm not late.

--------------

"Heya~ Kaoru-chan I'm not late am I?" I waved walking into the backstage.

"Wrong, your late geez, Girls go get her dressed." Anesagi ordered a few stylists that dragged me away. "Oh your first show too..."

"Sorry Kaoru-chan I am a doctor after all." I chuckled.

The girls were quick to work and when they were done I could barely recognize myself.