A sister to be proud of

Tenn's sisters words rang through his head the rest of the day. He lamented until he was finally dropped off at his house, signalling the end of his day.

"Could Riku really be cured...." He muttered, it felt like a dream. He knew Olivia's main objective to becoming a doctor and studying hard was for Riku's sake. They all had those endless nights where Riku would have a fit and they would rush him to the emergency room and wait until dawn broke. He would be acting tough to hold back tears, but Olivia always asked the doctors multiple questions. She took care of them and had always been the strongest person he's known. Tenn wouldn't tell her personally, but he considers her to be more of a mother figure than anything. He admired the way she carried herself with elegance and how she taught them to be tough and accept the cruel nature of the world. Without her he wouldn't be so confident in his choices.

"I'm home," Tenn walked into his house expecting Kujo-san to greet him.

"Ah~ Tenn!!! Welcome home!!" Instead from a distance at the bar counter he saw his sister being served by Kujo-san. Her face slightly flushed, looking at the highball glass in-front of her he concluded that she was drinking.

"Tenn welcome home, I ran into Olivia-san on the way back so I invited her over." Tenn sweat dropped...now they were both on first name basis.

"Takamasa-san I told you to call me Via~ you're so uptight haha!! hic*" Olivia slurred.

"Kujo-san....how much did she drink?" Tenn asked walking over to them after removing his out door wear.

"Hmm? Not that much a couple glasses. Tenn-" Kujo was cut off.

"Tenn, you should of told me about Takamasa-san. It's hard to find a gentleman like him these days~" Tenn's mind short circuited before he spoke.

"Nee-san, Kujo-san is twice your age." Tenn scolded her.

"I know that~ but all men these days suck. And our parents keep nagging at me to get married again!!" Olivia shoved her glass up then fell. "I'm trying too you know but who's going to want an old lady like me sigh...."

"Don't be so down Olivia-san, you're a charming woman you'll find someone in no time. By no means you're old, you don't look a day older than Tenn." Kujo chuckled taking her cup away and replacing it with water.

"Yeah Nee-san you don't need to worry. There are plenty of guys out there...but I have to approve of them first." Tenn said darkly.

"I know there are~ but Tenn you don't get it I've tried. Back in Nagoya I dated this one guy then my friend at the time got pissed and tried to kill him. Then I dated my friend which also didn't work out since the other guy tried to kill him back. And it's been like that over and over again, like I'm such a catch right? So everytime I date people always start their own fights~ like children." Olivia ranted about her love life making Tenn facepalm. "I just want a nice husband who's clingy, but confident. All the girls I know around my age already settled down and have kids!!" Olivia cried.

"My sister...she's smart in her studies but who knew she was so incompetent with her own love life....."

"Hah?! What's that suppose to mean!! Ah....I'm going for a smoke break." Olivia wobbled getting off the counter seat. "Oh but I wouldn't mind dating you Takamasa-san~ let me know if you're looking." Kujo chuckled and Tenn's eyes widened in horror.

"What kind of doctor smokes?" Tenn deadpanned.

"Oh shut up, don't think I don't know about you being a helicopter parent to Riku. Then and now my little Tenn always spoiling our little brother." Olivia chuckled walking out the veranda to smoke.