Will It be Over Yet?

Olivia POV

Bright light shone through the room and I slowly opened my eyes. I was in my room above the clinic...oh yeah I managed to drag myself all the way back here.

Essentially I did properly treat myself getting back but... removing my bloodstained bandages I sighed into the mirror.

"The stitches on my chest....won't last long.." I needed to go to the hospital probably, but Anesagi messaged I have a show today just a short performance on Re:Vale's variety show.

Sighing, I'll have to wear a turtleneck today.....

"Olivia, you're here good! Come on I'll drop you off after the boys!" Anesagi smiled at me and I nodded getting into the car. Tenn, Gaku and Ryu were already inside.

"Good luck today Olivia-san!" Ryu smiled at me from the back seat. I smiled back in cold sweat. I forgot to eat....I lost a good 2 litres of blood yesterday.... Shit

"Nee-san are you alright? You look pale?" Tenn asked me noticing right away.

"Hahaha! I'm fine Tenn." I feigned a response Gaku looked at me skeptical though. I needed to go to the hospital right after this schedule.

----------

The pain searing through my shoulder and chest was nothing to laugh at. I should have packed more pain killers. But smiling through the pain was nothing I wasn't use to. Thankfully I managed to last the entirety of the show.

"Good work out there Via-chan~!" Momo chimed hugging me. I winced...biting my tongue I smiled normally.

"It's Athena here Momo-chan." I chuckled.

"Ah..Let's talk in a bit I need to change." Momo dashed off letting me sigh in relief.

"Plip...plop..."

My breath hitched blood was leaking....I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Good work out there Oli...via..." I saw a faint glimpse of what looked to be Yuki before feeling light headed I stumbled and he caught me. "Olivia?!....wait blood..." Yuki looked at me in horror as I felt my conscious slip.

I should of ate something to keep my blood sugar up...geez. I failed at treating myself.

A few voices could be heard but I could only find myself slipping into the darkness.

-----------

"Hmm..." I twitched opening my eyes...the pain was gone. I shot up instantly looking down. Hospital gown? Hospital room? From this feeling...I was stitched up and an IV drip?!

"Nee-Nee!!!!" I jumped slightly feeling someone jump onto the bed hugging me by the waist. A wad or red hair.

"Riku?!"

"I was so worried Nee-nee!" Riku cried into my lap.

"Riku what happened did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Un...We had a schedule with Re:Vale when you were bleeding out in Yuki-san's arms. I was allowed to come as family. I already let Tenn-nii know he said he'll visit later. The doctor said you had a stab wound!! Nee-nee how did you get that not to mention a bullet wound in your shoulder!" Riku huffed looking at me.

"Haha..It's nothing for you to worry about Riku..." I smiled softly ruffling his hair.

"Boo~ You're always like this with us Nee-Nee!!" Riku pouted puffing his cheeks. "Well whatever I know Nee-Nee is strong, Tenn-nii does too. Just don't be reckless and no escaping the hospital this time I'll be visiting you everyday!" Riku said his hands on his hips.