Bad End PT 1

Olivia POV

"I knew....things were too good to be true." I gazed off into the distant sunrise. And Eerie silence as the wind blew my locks standing on the desolate rooftop.

Clicking of shoes could be heard behind me. And I sighed turning around.

  And I sighed turning around

"Now don't be like that. Olivia-kun, I gave you time to enjoy yourself."

Mori-san....the leader of the port Mafia and a very familiar face. His dull ruby eyes held amusement yet his smile was nothing but fake. My fate was always in his hands, it didn't matter if I was the queen of the underworld he already knew my greatest flaw.

Family...and how I wouldn't risk the lives of anyone working under me.

"It's a shame really, after a few years I was hoping you would take over after me." His coy voice echoed on the rooftop. "After all I did for you, and you decide to leave."

"Pfft. Take over after you? You only kept me close because Chuuya and the other key members of the mafia respected me. I only joined for my family Mori, now they don't need my help to stand anymore." I huffed putting my hands in my pockets stepping off the ledge of the roof and onto the ground.

Mori-san let out a light chuckle he took a gun out of his pocket and pointed it at me. Our eyes met grey and ruby.

He tilted his head smiling and dropped the gun onto the floor.

"Indeed, I don't require your assistance anymore. It sucks losing your influence in the underworld, but I don't have a choice." He turned on his heel proceeding to walk away while waving. "You can decide what to do with that."

"In other words, you're getting this thorn in your side to eliminate herself?" I smirked. Mori-san turned his head over his shoulder smirking.

"Smart girl, the choice is yours Olivia-kun." He waved exiting the desolate rooftop.

Sly fox...he knows I don't have a choice. Haah...at least he let me enjoy my freedom for a bit.

I walked over picking up the handgun. Placing it in my pocket I decided to lay down taking a nap while watching the sunset on the roof.

"If I do this....Mori-san will keep his promise. As ruthless as he is. He never broke a single promise with me......a caretaker? No more like an annoying father." I chuckled looking at the gun again.

Riku's going to cry...and Tenn is going to want revenge.

Mom is going to be disappointed, and Dad is going to be devastated.

But they'll all be safe..I know I'll make measures to ensure that.

Gaku....A picture of his smiling face flashed through my mind. Being allowed a normal life, spending time at the clinic...Oh how I wish things could of been different. If I could...settle down with you, live a small life with a few kids...a girl can dream right.