Bonus Chapter: Trip

Author POV

Idolish 7 and Olivia were currently relaxing in their dorm when the manager entered the living space. All attention turned towards her as curious eyes followed.

"Good evening everyone. I actually have an important announcement for all of you, we have been discussing together as managers and decided that we will be going on a 4 day trip to Hawaii with Trigger, Re:Vale and the members of Zool. On the female idol side of things Olivia-san you have been requested to participate in this years summer festival concert as well. You will have time off of course!" Tsumugi finished making the members look at each other.

"Eh~ It sounds fun why not?" Yamato said

"Oh yes! Beach time! My princess I am coming~" Nagi said

"Room arrangements and meals will be planned by us managers so please have fun!" Tsumugi said smiling. "We were planning to have a few members per room though since Olivia-san can only room with Riku-kun you will be sharing a room with Kujo-san as well."

"Hmm...okay~" Olivia chimed before walking away.

"Nee-nee where are you going?" Riku asked.

"My clinic~ I need to make sure my patients know about this." Olivia said.

A few days later....

"We're here!!! Aloha~" Tamaki and Momo cheered quickly running off into the hotel

"Tamaki-kun~ Don't run off too far." Sogo scolded trying to chase the two.

"Nee-nee, Tenn-nii let's go!" Riku said dragging his two siblings.

"Hai hai, I'm coming Riku" Olivia chuckled. On the side was Gaku and Ryu.

"How strange...Tenn isn't rooming with us..." Ryu said sighing

"Well let them be siblings for a bit Ryu Yamato is fun anyways plus we can drink~" Gaku said dragging Ryu the other way.

The room was a simple two bed room with an ocean view. Riku ran straight to the balcony while Olivia set up her luggage on the stand.

"Wow!! You can see the beach from here!!" Riku cheered happily.

"Really....ah you're right...it's pretty." Tenn said calmly. He wasn't in his work mood so there was no need for him to be prickly.

"Nee-Nee is going to sleep with me right?!" Riku asked.

"Riku, don't be selfish.." Tenn pouted, clearly wanting to be the one sleeping with her.

Olivia chuckled putting her hands on her hips "Unfortunately for you two, as the eldest I get my own bed. You two will be sharing!" Olivia said raising her chin up.

"...she pulled the eldest card.." Tenn grumbled.

"Oh it's about time for the surfing competition I need to change!!" Olivia said rummaging through her things to get a swimsuit.