Zero the Musical

"Arise...Arise Takuya....but when should I Tell him...from what I see right now is not a good time..." Olivia pondered walking out the studio.

On her way out she bumped into Tenn, Ryu and Gaku that were coming in.

"Olivia, are you done for the day?" Tenn asked his sister walking up to her. Olivia smiled Patting Tenn on the head.

"Yeah, I have some work to do at the clinic," Olivia said. "What are you guys practicing today?"

"We're doing a production by Kujo Takamasa," Gaku said changing his shoes. Olivia's eyes softened.

"Is it about Zero?" Olivia asked making the boys shocked.

"How did you know?" Ryu asked and Olivia chuckled.

"I have my ways.....Tenn Is it alright if you stop by later I have something I want to talk to you about." Olivia said smiling and exited the studio.

Shortly after Kujo came to visit the Studio to see the boys progress in practice.

"Kujo-san?! You're going to watch us practice?" Tenn asked surprised.

"Well, I was in the area and I also am interested in the studio Olivia gave to you guys." Kujo said smiling.

"A-ah I see..." Tenn pursed his lips. In reality he was very curious on Kujo's friendship with his sister, but was a bit scared to ask.

"Hmm? Tenn Is something on your mind?" Kujo asked. He was calmer today then his other days. This Zero production has been taking a toll on his mental state.

"Kujo-san....about Olivia...." Tenn asked gaining the mans attention.

"What about her?"

"......" Tenn didn't know what to say. Sure he wanted to ask what their relation was. Though he was also wondering why Olivia went out of her way to hang out with him so often....

"No...it's nothing.." Tenn sighed.

"I see, alright anyways let's start back from...."

Time skip

Olivia POV

I walked up to the edge of the bridge. Tenn and Riku have become idols and are grown up now. They certainly don't need me financially supporting them anymore.

I parked my bike on the side, the bridge looked out on the City a place of dreams. Each light resembling jewels, it's times like this I forget how beautiful yet cruel this world really is and just revere in the thought of being alive. What was my next step? Research hasn't been progressing well. And the Port Mafia hasn't made any moves.

"You look glum." A raspy voice spoke from behind me and I turned around.

"I could say the same...Takamasa-kun." I said sarcastically. He looked worse then before paler and vivid eye bags from the lack of sleep.

"I'm making the production of a century a bit of sacrifice is necessary." He leaned against the railing I was sitting on.

"Zero?.......I still don't understand whether you hate him or adore him....." I mumbled, but he heard me.

"Both....I adored what we had...what Zero..Haruki and I created....but I despise him for leaving....and I can't understand why he left me a song like that..." Kujo said I raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing.....I'm just...." It looked like he was about to explode if he were to explain so I let out a sigh.

"Don't you think Zero was maybe just lonely...he went on this journey with the two of you and yet the distance between you was further than ever. Then his role his duty and his failure consumed him..." I asked him wind blowing my hair and the sun was slowly rising.

"....you speak as if you know Zero fufu...but that wouldn't be possible he vanished 15 years ago."

"Who knows Takamasa-kun maybe I did" I began walking away and Kujo's eyes widened.

"Really?!" He asked and I turned around the wind blowing my hair as I brought a finger to my lips

"Watch my performance clearly and then decide," I winked getting onto my bike and driving away.

Author POV

Kujo watched the girl with Pink hair leave his sight. He didn't know if it was his stubborness though a part of him deep within was in awe her beauty at Dawn was that of an angel. The same beauty he saw in Tenn. He quickly erased the thought though and re orientated himself.

He knew, he already made a choice. He can only fondly think about the time they spent together, there are some things in the world he wouldn't give up.

"But...it wouldn't be possible. What a charming young woman." He muttered softly. "If only we had met sooner."

Olivia POV

I was taking a smoke break outside my clinic when a black car pulled up, Tenn stepping out of it.

"Smoking is bad for an Idol you know..." Tenn frowned at my habit.

"I'm trying to stop trust me, come inside there's something I want to talk about." I said opening the door for him.

Once we settled in I gave Tenn some tea sitting on the bed infront of him.

"It's about Takamasa-kun.....he's not well mentally is he?" I asked Tenn directly making him flinch.

"....I figured you would find out sooner or later.." Tenn muttered. "No, but I'm alright Nee-san."

"That's not my issue Tenn. He's ill and needs treatment. He's not suitable to be looking after two minors. I looked over past incidents and he tried to kill Yuki-san before right?" I asked looking at my files.

"That-" I cut him off.

"People can die...from a broken heart. What Takamasa-kun has is a dissociative Identity disorder. He has one personality that is triggered when he sees a person threatening Zero. He most likely knows what happened to Zero, but due to the trauma and stress his other side holds all of it. " I said softly.

"Just give me some time Nee-san I can fix this..."

"You're planning to trigger a fusion right? There's risks that comes with forcing things Tenn....but as I say all the time. I won't interfere with your choices. What I need to know is if you and Aya will be safe." I asked him seriously.

"I.."

"Don't lie to me Tenn, I can easily tell when you're hiding something it's written all over your face." I sighed.

"There's a possibility...during the musical." Tenn muttered.

"Alright, that's all I needed to know. I'm not stopping you Tenn after all there's something something important I have to tell Takamasa. But I can't in his current state. I'll make sure you make it through safely though." I pat Tenn on the head gently.

"Nee-san.." Tenn smiled feeling a bit of the weight lift from his chest.

----------