Introduction

Name: Nanase Olivia

Age: 26

Appearance:

Grey eyes

Light pink/white hair with red tips

Being siblings with the center of both Trigger and Idolish 7 makes her a mighty fine woman. Though at times she can come off as androgynous, a natural lady-killer. She looks much younger than her actual age though her body is fully developed. She has feline eyes similar to Tenn only much sharper something they inherited from their father. Typically adorning herself in cheap, but comfortable clothes. She is a very gorgeous individual though that gets slightly ruined by her resting bitch face.

She has a tattoo covering her shoulder and left side of her chest of a wolf and another tattoo she got on the back of her neck.

Occupation:Underground Doctor/ Information broker

Occupation:
Underground Doctor/ Information broker

Personality: In general she's fairly laid back and it's reflected in how she raised Tenn and Riku. She is extremely overprotective of family, with a strong sense of justice. To most people she can come off as arrogant. She tends to just live in the moment and get the job done. Being the eldest she learned to tolerate most things.

Likes: Fighting, smoking, her brothers, her family.

Dislikes: Sappy situations, people who mess with her or people close to her or people who act "shitty", her brothers or their friends getting hurt

History:

As the eldest and due to their parents busy schedules managing the club, She was often left to take care of Riku and Tenn her younger brothers by 8 years. She has a brocon if anyone could tell. When it comes to Tenn and Riku she is willing to eliminate anyone that hinders their happiness. Otherwise she raised them brutally often saying.

"You're your own person, if that's your choice I won't complain. So don't regret it."

As a result Tenn found her difficult to deal with, since he spoiled Riku lots and at times faced consequences. He got his snarky comebacks from Olivia herself.

She herself never attended actual school and was educated by her parents. She was a prodigy to most individuals and finished learning everything at the age of 12. She then went overseas and got her license to be a doctor/surgeon with knowledge of all fields. Being born with a unique constitution her parents often worried about her wellbeing.

Olivia found herself eventually working in the underworld as a doctor and information broker. It helped ends meet since they struggled financially. Though her parents only allowed her to help the minimum amount due to their own pride.

A few months before the club shut down Olivia was involved in gang violence. She was fine, but worried about her little brothers and parents safety she left home to work. She rose up in the underworld during her time away and for the most part she has no idea about anything that happened after the club shut down.

She still sent generous sums of money to her parents for Riku's medical bills and paid for both of their schooling. With some persistence to her parents that reluctantly agreed. Over the 6 years she was gone Olivia built her strength in the underworld to the point it was at her beck and call. Nobody dumb enough would mess with her unless they had proper support to go against a mafia leader.

On the surface people believe she's just a doctor, but she held more power than anyone in Japan if she deemed it necessary. Surprised to see Tenn's debut as an Idol at Yaotome agency and later Riku's at another date she decided to return. Knowing her little brothers always dreamt of sharing the stage together. Returning from more overseas work it wouldn't hurt if she took some time off to revisit the family.

A/N: I do not own Idolish 7 or any of the characters, images or music used in this fanfiction