Happy End PT 1

A few years in the future....

"Okay okay where are you two taking me." I said. For some reason Riku and Tenn sisternapped me from the hospital right when my shift ended and blindfolded me. They both got their driver license at the same time so now I was getting pushed into Riku's car I guess from the smell of candy.

"It's a surprise Nee-nee~ Just sit tight okay." Riku said.

"Exactly, we are escorting you~" Tenn added.

Sighing I just let myself get taken away by them. When I came too I walked inside a building and they took my blindfold off.

"3, 2, 1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all said in unison. My eyes adjusted to the light noting that we were in Idolish7's dorm well mansion and everyone including Aya-chan, Takamasa-kun and Yaotome president were here.

"Wha....aww thanks guys." I chuckled.

"Happy birthday oli-chi" Tamaki smiled at me.

"Happy birthday~" Yuki smirked at me.

"You're gonna be as old as me in December hmph," Internally I cried. I was middle aged and only getting older.

The party proceeded like our usual parties of chatting and eating cake when Gaku pulled me towards him.

"Now, I have a date with you correct Olivia~" Gaku said smirking down at me.

"O-oh yeah." I looked at everyone else that smiled.

"Go have fun love birds." Yamato said

"Yeah go have fun!" Mitsuki added.

I noticed Gaku nod towards his dad making me confused.

"Woah...when did you book this?" I asked looking down the window we were in a high dining restaurant with a view of the city.

"A year ago ish, I wanted it to be special cause." Gaku smiled at me.

"Really? Well you make every occasion special though..." I say recalling all of Gaku's romantic episodes. Valentines day, white day etc. Man was very old school.

"Because I love you, now let's dig in shall we." Gaku smiled.

We dined and chatted about various topics, Gaku and Trigger were doing well. But it seems that Tenn had been nitpicking on Gaku more nowadays since he started chatting often with Riku.

"Pfft...don't be so angry Gaku. Tenn is very overprotective of Riku." I said chuckling at the story.

Gaku looked at me with a serious expression making me stop. Was something wrong?

"Olivia...Would you come with me to the veranda? The view is suppose to be nice." Gaku said softly.

"Sure." He helped me up and the staff cleaned our table for the next course.

I looked down at the city lights. They were shining like jewels. To think just a few years ago my messy life has gotten nothing but better. Gaku turned me towards him.

"Hmm what is it?" I asked.

"Olivia...We've been dating for a 2 years now the best years of my life. My dad also enjoys spending time with you. And your parents welcomed me like I was one of their sons. I want our days together to last forever and I want to make new memories with you." Gaku said to me making me blush.

"I do too, what's up with you Gaku?" I asked. Why was he saying all of this?

My heard leapt when Gaku got down on one knee and pulled out a box inside was a ring with a beautiful crystal on it.