Mia

Idolish 7 had their 1 year anniversary tour while Trigger has been gaining popularity again. Both groups had hectic schedules though now Riku and Tenn found themselves able to converse a bit.

"It's good to be busy," Tenn told Riku who had been telling him about what he was doing.

"How has your health been?" Tenn asked drinking his juice.

"Eh? I've been fine actually better than ever. Nee-Nee gave me a new medication since she got back and I haven't had a hard time breathing for awhile now. But...Is Nee-Nee okay? She seems down lately" Riku said pouting.

"....Nanase Olivia-san has gained an insane amount of fans, claiming her to be an actual goddess.. In a short period of time..but despite that she already surpassed us and is extremely popular overseas....It's just stress no?" Iori interjected.

"Iori...hahaha also I don't know but Nee-Nee has been really busy. Nee-Nee is use to being busy, I have a gut feeling something else is bothering her..." Riku said. Tenn tilted his head confused.

"You can't expect her to be happy all the time Riku, she probably wore a mask most of the time with you two. I know how it feels, but now she's under lots of pressure where the media monitors everything she does as long as she is Athena" Mitsuki added.

".....I'll try to talk to her soon though Nee-san isn't the type to let something like that get to her...." Tenn said.

"Nee-nee Will be happy to see you Tenn-nii! I also want to hang out with her soon cause her birthday is coming up right? I wonder what she would want......" Riku said happily. "But first we have to get on standby, also greeting Re:vale too!"

"You're right Riku, Also it's Kujo-san right?" Tenn scolded his brothers habits.

"I heard our name so Momo has come!!!" Speaking of the devil it was Momo and Yuki. All the others bowed and greeted their senpais.

"But Riku-kun you're sister is really something else!!! Ryo-san was going to threaten me, but she just popped up out of nowhere like a superhero!!!" Momo exclaimed "I've never seen Ryo-san so scared before. Momo might just fall for her!!"

"Crush" Riku squeezed the water bottle in his hand. "What a funny joke Momo-san~" Riku smiled making the other members sweat drop.

"Oh my....Brother stepped in..." Nagi mumbled

"I see...Momo-san it's nice that our sister has caught your attention but please think of your position." Tenn smiled menacingly. "A scandal would be an issue haha" Tenn laughed making Momo sweat.

"A.....ok" Momo blurted out.

"And since then we haven't gotten any gossip lately. I'd like to thank her in person. She saved Momo's life too." Yuki finished. They were actually referring to a few night earlier, Tsukumo had tried to get Momo to fall off a balcony but.....

"Gyah!! Y-Y-You why are you here?!!" Tsukumo yelped.

"Why so cold, I see you stopped contracting the port Mafia like a good boy. So I'll praise you for that." Olivia said smiling at him. "But were you that dumb to think I'd let you hurt Tenn and Riku's senpai?"

"Men!! Grab her!! Get her out of here!! W-what are you doing!!!" He screeched trembling.

"Oops...my bad Tsukumo-kun you may have hired them but..." Olivia crossed her arms.

"I-I'm sorry Tsukumo-san we can't" one guy said.

"Attacking our boss is against the contract." The other said.

"I DON'T CARE I'M PAYING YOU DO YOU NOT THINK I WILL GET RID OF YOU TOO." He pathetically screamed.

"...Olivia-chan....what are you doing here?" Momo asked walking towards the entrance.