I'm Ok Son

Burt blinked his eyes open "K...Kurt?"

Kurt sighs in relief "Yeah Dad it's me!!"

Burt smiles "I'm ok Son just go get a doctor ok."

Kurt tears up "Yeah ok Love you."

Burt nods "Love you too."

***

Nurse Nancy smiles very happily "Everything is looking good Mr Hummel you should be able to go home in a couple days."

Kurt hugs his dad "I've missed you so much."

Burt giggles "I've been here the whole time Kiddo I've heard everything you've been saying."

Kurt blushes "Even?"

Burt nods "Even."

******

Couple days later

Kurt sits Burt down "Dad your gonna start eating healthier from now on no buts you heart needs to stay healthy because in can't loose you."

Burt hugs him "I know and I will..... for you."

Kurt hugs him back "Thank you. Now I made you food it is in the fridge. Can we I go to Blaine's?"

Burt raised an eyebrow "Can he come here I don't want his dads being all over you."

Kurt rolled his eyes "Dad they are not like that. They er understand us and we ask them questions they are kinda our mentors."

Burt sighs "What am I to you then?"

Kurt smiles happily "You are May dad that is trying everything to be there for me but there is some stuff you just won't understand ya know? I love you and you teach me so much and I'm grateful for that it's just somethings I like asking them."

Burt laughs "Kurt I know but I still would prefer if Blaine came here I don't want you making out. I know they let you do that."

Kurt rolls his eyes "Dad I'm 17 I should be able to do what I want with my boyfriend."

Burt was confused "Your 16 oh My god how long was I in that coma for?"

Kurt was now the one who was confused "Dad are you messing with me? My birthday was a month before you had a heart attack."

Burt gasps "so it's not January?"

Kurt had to sit down for a minute "dad it it's almost Christmas."

Burt shook his head "No your playing with me, your birthday you  went shopping and then you came back. They we had chocolate cake which you made."

Kurt shook his head "You've forgotten a whole year of your life?"

******

Burt sighs "I'm not going back to the hospital it's just a small amount of time nothing bad. You go to Bed it's way past your bedtime misters."

Kurt shook his head "No dad I'm going to Blaine's I'm staying over this is too much."

******

Blaine hugs Kurt as he cries "He's ok he remembers you right? Just calm down."

Finn ran into the room What's going on Dod you do something why is he crying?"

Kurt looks at Finn and hugs him "It's Dad he's forgotten a whole year of his life and he's forgotten more things slowly. I'm so scared Finny."