Almost Winter Brake

Third person:

Rachel walks into her brothers room and says "Look Blaine I know you miss Coop but you've wore the same T-Shirt for like days,and your starting to smell so get up and have a shower at least." And then Rachel heard sniffing "Blainey are you ok what's wrong?" Rachel knew what was wrong but wanted Blaine to tell her so she walks up to him and sat in his bed rubbing his back.

Blaine sat up and smiled at his sister "Rach?"

Rachel smiled and says "Yeah"

"I miss him so much I hate this stupid age Gap I wish we could all hang out like we use to remember when we were 6 and coop made them forts and we would sing Cringe Songs and I would always complain that we couldn't sing Katy Perry! I want that back Him back"

Rachel replies "I know Blainey but at least we have each other and the bonus of being a Twin we will always be in the same year at school!"

Blaine smiles and gets out of bed "Thanks sis I'm gonna go shower and make plans with the guys probably play football or something get my mind off coop not being here I hate that he's in college"

Rachel smiles "Ok that sounds like a plan probably gonna do the same minus the football and the sweet sweet eye candy of one Finn Hudson-Hummel"

Blaine laughs "He's also your best friends older brother who is WAY out of your league and a year older then you! Don't even try"

Rachel laughs "Your one to talk! Do I need to remind you that your best friend is Kurt's brother"

Blaine starts walking into his bathroom "first of all we don't say best friends un cool,and second Kurt is super Hot there is a difference between him and Finn Rach, Kurt is actually Hot Finn is well Finn he's just Finn and don't you have some sort of girl code were you can't date you besties brother or something so no matter how sad it is. you and Finn and me and Kurt can NEVER happen ok so it ends here Get it!"

Rachel rolls her eyes "Fine but if we fall in love not my fault the heart wants what the heart wants now get in the shower you smell so bad!"

Blaine rolls his eyes "Ok see you later!"

Rachel walks out and says "Have a nice shower Big bro"

Blaine shouts back "will do!"

A/N: Hi so I hope you liked this and I hope to see you all soon reading my next chapter but if you don't like it it's fine