TWIN THING

It had been a month since Rachel has been having Fits and they have stopped so Blaine can go see her without crying he goes alone because he just wants to be with his sister alone ok Now you know what's happening let's begin!

Blaine POV:

I'm so happy Rachel is ok Cooper is coming tomorrow but today is my day I'm going to see Rachel alone and Talk fill her in on things she has missed I'm bringing her  flowers and a teddy bear. I walk into the hospital and walked past the Homophobic Bich and was on my way to Rachel!

Third person:

Blaine walked in to she his sister sleeping he put her hives on the bed and sat on the chair next to the bed waiting for her to wake up

About 20 minutes later Rachel woke up and said "Blainey?"

Blaine looked up and smiles "hello Rach"

Rachel presses a button which made her bed move up and then asked "What are you doing here?"

Blaine smiles "Because I wanted to talk to you I've missed you so much and I know I may not show it but your still my Twin and I love you and I cried all this Month because I thought I was going to loose you!"

Rachel smiles "I Love you too but just so you know It's gonna be a long Time till I'm Leaving you trust me I'm gonna play
Fanny Brice and Make Barbra Streisand proud you know why?"

Blaine laughs "Because Your are Star"

Rachel laughs as well and says "Yes and you are as well you have amazing talent you know you should Join the glee club"

Blaine smiles "Yeah I've been thinking about it and Kurt keeps asking me I just don't want to be bullied more then I already am I'm one of the most Popular guys in school and just because I'm gay it's like that doesn't even matter!!"

Rachel frowns "I get that but you wasting you talent Blaine your amazing and it's not good to keep talent locked inside!"

Blaine smiles "I know but I'm scared"

Rachel was surprised "Blaine Devon Anderson-Berry scared I never thought this day would come, I know why your scared but honestly They won't hurt you Blainey the worst you will get is a slushy facial which burns the first time but you get used to it I have a lot but you know who is there to help me?"

Blaine looks up "The Glee Club"

Rachel nods "How do you keep finishing my sentences Blaine"

Blaine replies "Because I know you, I will join glee club if it makes you happy but I'm sitting with Kurt We can cuddle and make everyone jealous"

Rachel laughs "Take it things are good between you and Kurt then I wish I had that kind of relationship how long have you been dating again"

Blaine smiles "it will be 1 month on Saturday I have this massive date planned it's gonna be to Romantic for Kurt to Handle"

Rachel laughs "Are we talking about the same Kurt Mr. Hopeless Romantic!"

Blaine smiles "True anyway you don't want to hear about my love life what do you think I should sing for my addition"

Rachel says "Not unusual, But carry on what's this big date"

Blaine smiles "That's a good song but are you sure you want to hear about it"

Rachel nods so Blaine speaks again "Well I'm taking him so my stress free place were we will have a picnic and watch the sunset and see the stars start to twinkle just as much as Kurt's eyes then go back to the car and I'm going to give him his present which I'm not tell you what it is"

Rachel laughs "Kurt is so lucky to have you Blainey I wish I had a relationship like you and Kurt"

Blaine smiles "You'll find someone don't worry!" Blaine yawns

Rachel smiles "You tired"

Blaine smiles "Yeah but I'm not leaving!"

Rachel smiles "Blaine go you can come back later with Papa and dad!"

Blaine smiles "Ok" he gets up and hugs his sister and goes home to sleep

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚕 😂😂 thanks for reading and feel free to give me any notes