Simply Irresistible ♡

Authorauthormarlynlove

Genre/Trope: Romance; Single-parent/Baby/Unexpected Pregnancy; Main character running a Bakery; Tycoon

Status: Complete

Mature Content

| S U M M A R Y |

Traumatized by her last relationship single mom, Emma Campbell doesn't want to fall in love. She's happy just focusing on raising her daughter and running her baking company, Simply Irresistible.

But when Nick Brown, a millionaire, and successful businessman, bumps into her life completely unannounced, her world turns upside down. While he's tired of beautiful women who are solely interested in his money and looks, he's not prepared to be a target of Emma's fury when they have an unexpected encounter.

Will these two be able to accept the fire burning within and find sweet love? Or will they end up with eggs on their faces?

| R E V I E W |

Just as the title says, this book is simply irresistible. If you're looking for a love at first sight kind of book or feel-good read, then give this a try!

There are many likeable characters here, one being the daughter of Emma, Charlotte. She's a ball of sunshine (and a spawn of cupid if I must say so lol). I'm not much fond of kids in real life but I don't feel that way with this child. She's smart, funny and cute, and totally does not have a bratty attitude. 

Emma is not a 1-D female lead and can be someone you would truly want to root for and guide her to happiness with a better relationship. I love how she prioritize Charlotte more than anything. Like, what is there even to be displeased about to an unconditional love and proper support of a mother to her child?

Nick is one of those swoon worthy guys. I liked how he pursues Emma and how acceptable and understanding he was being, especially during one of those 'sensitive' moments of Emma. And he's even more loveable with how he treats Charlotte ♡ Also, there is no toxicity with this relationship. It's a thumb to how they handle problematic or troubled situation.

Then for once, I liked how the book has ended. It's a breath of fresh air to me that it was not like how most books I've read, ended.

Although there were some parts that are kind of generic or cliché , this book is still a solid page-turner with a great storyline and consistency. It was a rollercoaster of emotions really. Author did a good job with the characterization and narration. It's detailed and you can really picture what is being conveyed in the content. Humor and drama are balanced IMO. But, cuteness and sweetness is overloaded (not that I minded but rather embraced it XD there is a reason why it's a feel good read after all lol). 

Another one I would like to mention, Author is very interactive and engaging with the readers which makes the experience more exciting and incredible.

Author has spin-offs/sequels after this book in which the stories revolve around Emma and Nick's friends. I'm excited to read those too.

Give it a chance if you are interested! ♡

V O T E | C O M M E N T | S H A R E

Follow me and add Sleepless Nights to your library if you want to see more of my content

Let me know what you think of this ♡ Also, you can suggest or recommend your favorite book here (Don't be shy).

Feel free to stop by on my profile page. I have a lot of reading lists there and organized by genre/trope (constantly updates and add more books to go on my lists). So, if you're planning to look for other books to read, head over there and go check them out. I hope they help!

Happy readings ♡