Love not Included

Author: zeboplier

Genre/Theme: Arranged Marriage; Love After Marriage; Second Chance; Forgiveness; CEO

Status: Complete

| S U M M A R Y |

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Theora Botsaris and Nicholas Markopoulos.
The marriage marks the union of two elite Greek American families. It meets all the necessary requirements according to tradition. Greek, check. Rich, check. Status check. Love? Eh not so much.

So please come to see how two strangers forced together by their respective families deal with each other.

| R E V I E W |

Hey guys! Before I start, I just want to say first that this story is not fully available in wattpad. Half of its content was cut off. You can access the full version of it on Inkitt. 

Some of you might just skip this reading journal update for reasons like, 'I like don't wanna install the app,' 'I prefer to only read in wattpad,' 'I'm not interested to transfer to other e-book apps,' or any other reason. But, just hear me out!

Truthfully, I didn't have an inkitt app nor an account on that platform until I came across this book. I had a mindset in which I prefer only reading books in wattpad. Plus, I don't see myself using other platforms to read when I'm already satisfied enough with wattpad, considering there are so many books to choose from, like it's almost limitless to me. Yet, I still gave this a go. And I didn't regret one bit.

Going back to the topic, it's a first time ever that I read a book, which I didn't peek at its end point nor did I get to see the reviews at the end of the book(well, technically I really couldn't because it's not fully accessible in this app). Since the author left a note at the beginning saying that the book is complete on inkitt (and totally free and no ads at all), where she monetize her work and all that stuff, I thought maybe just read the first half in wattpad for the mean time. If I'm interested enough, then I would move onto that platform and finish the whole book. It's actually a big deal to me that I don't know what kind of ending is waiting for me at finishing line. I am extremely not good with sad and tragic endings. I easily cry myself out even at the slightest thing sometimes, so what more if its tragedy... I have enough plate of problems in my real life, I would rather indulge myself on happy endings rather than cry for a whole week over a heartbreaking story.

Okay, I must be wandering off already. 

Sigh.

Really going back to the topic this time.

Despite not knowing the endgame, I finished the whole story on inkitt. 

I have to say, it was so worth it! and I couldn't be more glad when I reached the ending. There were no overrated dramas or whatsoever. It's entirely focused on the main characters and the growth of their relationship. They started off the wrong foot. I got triggered to pull my hair out of frustration because of Nick, and I felt hurt because of Theora. But, I am always up for the development anyways — it's one of the things I am most looking forward to in a storybook.

To be honest, I liked that they are flawed. They looked so human. Realistic, yes... to me anyway. I am so glad I gave this book a chance. The book highlighted the essence of forgiveness and second chance. There was a part that Theora got so broken because of what Nick did. Although the guy regretted it, it was difficult to mend the bond and win back the girl. This is the part where I appreciate the author for putting in a supporting character who knows the main couple almost like a parent who knows them inside out. The advice she gave to Theora was so realistic and convincing that I have no words for it. Reason why Theora gave themselves a chance.

They've come a long way, really. It was anticipating for me to see their progress. Sure there were little ups and downs. But, their development was so good I literally got caught by my family grinning all by myself like a crazy fool. Major thumbs up on Nick's part. I gradually fell for him. Besides that, I love the sticky notes that they exchanged. It was absolutey fluffy and adorable for me.

Overall, the book was pretty amazing. Character growth, storyline and plot development, and the writing style are so good. Another book that has me sleepless for quite a few days. I say, I will come back to read this again someday.

If you have an inkitt account, I would totally recommend you give this a try. If not, then I hope my review is a good enough push for you to give this a chance. Please do consider checking this out ♡

***

V O T E | C O M M E N T | S H A R E

Follow me and add Sleepless Nights to your library if you want to see more of my content.

Let me know what you think of this ♡

Also, you can suggest or recommend your favorite book here (Don't be shy).

Feel free to stop by on my profile page. I have a lot of reading lists there and organized by genre/trope (constantly updates and searches more books to add on my lists). So, if you're planning to look for other books to read, head over there and go check them out. I hope they help.

Happy readings ♡