Alex's POV
"Oli, why?" He says "shut up" quickly and I say "the answer is three, dumbass" and he says "you're the best." I roll my eyes and Josh says "I thought I was the best" and Oli says "did you help me with my homework? I think not" and we chuckle. I bite my lip saying "be nice to your man, asshole." Oli says "but, mom, I don't wanna" and I roll my eyes saying "suck it up, you'll be just fine, shut up" Josh and I chuckling. Oli says "why am I doing this? Were going to a new school tomorrow anyway" and I say "its the homework thats due for that school tomorrow, dummy." Josh says "schools going to be so boring without you guys." I say "should've told Oli that when he decided keeping a knife in his locker and in his pocket was a smart idea." Oli says" he did" and I say "then its your fault, way to go, Oliver" rolling my eyes. He says "it was always my fault at least you are less likely to get hate crimed because you're hot." I say "you never know, could happen still, Oli." Josh says "this place is a performing arts school, everyones gay probably" and we laugh. I say "but a really good football program so that means some assholes." Oli says "I play football" and I say "And you're an asshole, the world works in mysterious ways, hm?" We laugh and he pushes me back onto the bed and I sit back up saying "ooo, what am I going to wear?" I squeal and Oli shakes his head, smiling and I go to my closet saying "dress? Skirt? Jeans? Who should I get in with?" Oli says "babe, be yourself, you'll get in with everyone" and I say "ooo, jeans with fishnets" and Oli says "wear those new jeans you got" and I say "I like that idea" throwing them on the bed. I say "no, white fishnets with the black jeans then the baby pink cropped thrasher muscle tee then light wash jean jacket, so hot." Josh says "I think those jeans are more holes than jeans, bud" and I say "shhh, they're hot, changed my mind, what about this?" I show them a skirt and cropped top set and I say "with this jean jacket, what do you think?" Oli says "it's perfect" and I say "white thigh highs?" Josh says "no, I think you just need heels" and I say "I like that idea, getting all the boys with this" and we chuckle Oli says "you aren't wrong" and Josh hits his shoulder. Oli says "sorry" and Josh chuckles saying "it's ok" squeezing his thigh and I say "what about this one?" I show them nude heels that wrap the ankle then show my toes and I say "my toes are done" and Josh says "do you have the same ones in black?" I say "I do" squealing and Oli says "you gotta stop doing that before I hit you" and I say "I'll fight you" and we chuckle. I bite my lip and I say "what do you think?" Josh says "yes, I think it's perfect" and I smile saying "wonderful" and Oli says "I gotta go home, get ready for this bullshit tomorrow." I chuckle and Josh says "I'll see you tomorrow after?" Oli says "sure, yeah, love you" kissing him and Josh says "love you too" smiling and Oli leaves and I say "get out of dreamland, pretty boy" and Josh says "shut up" and we chuckle. He says "are you nervous?" I sit on the bed and I say "I think I'm pretty ok, I'm not dating a football player again" and he chuckles saying "that's what they all say" and I say "but I don't give in as easy as you" and he says "did you just call me easy?" I say "just a bit but were both a bit easy" and he says "I'll give you that" smiling and I say "just the right guy and boom, now were easy whores" and he chuckles saying "that's very true" and we laugh. Josh says "keep an eye on my man, make sure he doesn't kill anyone" and I say "I'll keep an eye on him" and he says "great, you know I worry about the guy" and I say "yeah, I do too, he'll be fine" and we chuckle. He says "I gotta go, mom will kill me if I'm not careful" and I chuckle saying "I'll see you tomorrow maybe" and he says "yeah, love you" and I say "I love you too, I'll see you at some point" us chuckling. He leaves then I put on more casual clothes, I put on a tee shirt and sweatpants so my dad doesn't give me glares which I don't mind but it's just annoying. I leave my room and I lean against the counter saying "what are you making?" Mom says "I'm trying homemade tomato soup and I'm making grilled cheese just to try it" and I say "can I have some?" She says "sure" smiling and my dad looks over me and nods in approval of what I'm wearing then goes over to kiss my mom. Straight cooties, gross. I say "I'm hungry" and mom says "me too, I'm almost done" getting a couple plates and dads phone rings and he says "I'll be right back" and he goes outside, he hardly ever goes outside to answer the phone, whatever. Mom and I sit at the table and we eat and she says "how was your day?" I say "same as usual" and she smiles saying "so boring?" We chuckle and I say "definitely" and she says "mine too, mine sucked" and I say "what was it?" She says "this chick came in thinking I could bleach and dye her hair in an hour then her boyfriend decided to argue with me because his mom is a hairdresser and he thought he was right, it was bullshit then they left and paid me shit." We chuckle and I say "that sounds so dumb" and she says "it was, she was really pretty and what she wanted would've been hot as hell but she walked out. It would've been so cute" and I say "I'm sure it would've" and she says "it was like a galaxy full head like all blended, it would've been hot" us nodding together.