Alex's outfit^^^^
Alex's POV
When Jack leaves, I drive to Oli's house, I'm gonna leave the boys alone but I'm here to support my mom with talking to this crazy person. I bite my lip and I go in and sit next to my mom and Oli's mom says "the boys are in Oli's room if you want to join them" and I know they wanted alone time whether its sex or not so I say "if they wanted me around, I would've already been here" smiling. I'm not that bitch to out them to some homophobic asshole. I bite my lip and my mom and Oli's mom keep talking and Oli's mom says "he's hiding shit from me, I don't know what though" and I say "if he's not telling you then he probably doesn't want you to know." His mom says "whatever" and my mom rolls her eyes at me and I try not to smile and Oli and Josh come out of his room and they're just laughing at each other. I bite my lip and his dad comes in and I mumble "oh no" and my mom smiles and rolls her eyes at me and I bite my lip and his mom says "what were you boys doing?" Oli furrows his eyebrows saying "hanging out?" I bite my lip and she says "alright" rolling her eyes and Oli says "what is wrong?!" She says "you annoy me" and he says "yet you started the conversation, you're fucking dumb" and she says "yet you started this conversation" and Oli says "no, you asked me what we were doing." My mom says "give him a break, Jan" rolling her eyes and she gets up and I get up and I say "you guys can come if you want" and Oli says "you read my mind" and we go to my moms car. I say "well, that was something else" and Oli says "no way" and we chuckle and Oli says "your hair looks great by the way" and my mom says "thank you" smiling as she drives. Oli says "totally, so if your dad is there, do I get the first hit?" We laugh and mom says "I can't promote violence but you know how I feel, buddy" and Oli says "great" and we chuckle and mom says "why the hell is he here?" She pulls into the driveway and Oli says "maybe he'll run, I did threaten him earlier" and we chuckle and we go inside and mom mumbles "I'll let you know, buddy" and goes in. Oli nods and mom says "what the fuck are you doing in my house?!" He says "you mean my house?" Mom says "don't bullshit me, I pay seventy percent because you 'can't' afford it when you have a better paying job than I do." I bite my lip and my dad says "why the hell is he back?!" I say "which one? Me? I live here? I don't think the rest matters?" He says "ok, smartass" and Oli mumbles "do I get a turn yet?" I mumble "mmm, not quite yet" and my mom says "you never answered my question, why are you here?" He says "I was looking for you" and she says "no you weren't, why are you here?" He says "to see how you're doing?" Mom says "well, I'm doing better than you" and he says "are you sure?" She says "I am, do you see me crying? Nope, you were 'crying' over how sorry you were earlier, get out of my damn house?" He says "you're a fucking whore" and I mumble "now you can" and Oli mumbles "great" and goes up to my dad saying "remember when I said I would curb stomp you? Yeah, that offers still on the table" grabbing his collar and pulling him outside and Oli punches him in the jaw and my dad says "look, kid, you're sixteen, stay out of this" and Oli says "seventeen, almost eighteen actually. Wow, what does that mean? To me that means that I'm old enough to run you over with a fucking car and not get that long of a jail sentence" shrugging. Oli says "dude, you seriously need a fucking life if you're hanging around your ex's house like a damn stalker, that's low, man." My dad says "kid, shut the fuck up" and Oli says "dude, I'm helping you, I may be a dumbass but I'm right on this one" and my dad says "whatever, kid" and Oli says "now go the fuck away, never come back and we won't have anymore problems, you and I" and he says "deal, I hate listening to your bullshit" and as he walks away Oli says "I'm right!" My dad flips him off and we chuckle and mom says "he quit" and Oli says "damn right he did" and we laugh and we go inside and I say "it's late, I need to find an outfit for tomorrow and I need to sleep." We chuckle and Oli says "I like that idea" nodding and we laugh and Oli and Josh go to the spare room and I go to my room. I find an outfit and I mumble "this is cute" biting my lip and I hang it on my closet door and I take my clothes off and I go to bed.
The next day
I wake up and I get dressed, pull white thigh highs on, heels and my light wash jean jacket. I mumble "mmm, I look hot, I might get fucked in a bathroom today" and I put on dark lipstick and I leave my room as I fix my hair. Mom says "you look good, don't get fucked in a bathroom" and I say "damn, that was my goal" and Oli says "that guy you met at the party, I bet he's good." I say "Joshua!" Josh says "he said I wouldn't get laid for a month if I didn't tell him" and I say "he wouldn't of made it that long" us laughing and I say "he seems boring though" and mom says "I have no idea what's happening" and Josh says "I'll see you guys later." Him and Oli kiss and they say something to each other then Josh leaves and then Oli and I leave to go to school and I mumble "don't start anything or I'll drag you to hell myself" and Oli mumbles "yes, sir" and I roll my eyes.