No Hope

~Trigger warning~

Mitchs POV

I was so happy that she wanted to record with me, I knew that the fans would love to have her in the recording.

We hopped on The Nexus and went into Hunger Games.

The map was Duck Bill City. I went to mid while she ran off to Bacca Village. I got a stone axe, some cooked chicken and gold pants.

She told me that she had a wood axe and a lingerie helmet (chain). We met up at the wind mills, on the way I killed two people and she killed one.

Soon enough there were only 5 tributes left, so we went and hunted down a player. Their name was chicken_nugget_powa, she got the kill and death match countdown started.

It was a team of two. We both went for different people.
I killed off the one but only with a half a heart left. I could tell she only had a couple hearts left, so I went in and I killed the guy, and he killed me.
So it was an automatic win for Jem

"GG!!!" I say while clapping. I turn arose me and smile at her.
"Well, thanks for watching and don't forget to slap dat like button! Alright take care" and I ended the recording there.

"Nice game!"
"Thanks dood"
"Do you wanna go get something to eat?" I ask Jem
"Sure"

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate then came back to my house.

"Mitch?" She said to me

Jasper's POV

"Yeah?" He replies
"Do you actually care about me?"
I had to ask, now I always feel like no one cares about me, that everyone is just pretending.
And now I'm scared of Mitch uploading the video we recorded together and everyone just hating me.

"Jasper, I will always care about you. Even if something happens and we aren't together anymore, which I hope never happens, I'll still care about you. I love you Jasper. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else"
I just stayed silent for a moment, but I'm still so unsure about this. I always feel like I'm being lied to.

I just go and hug him. I'm not really sure what else to say, so I thought a hug would make the moment less awkward. He hugged me back and then got up.

"Oh, Mitch is it alright if I take a shower? I'm starting to smell pretty bad" I joked. He laughed and nodded.
I go into Mitch's bathroom and bring my pajamas to change into in with me.

I turn on the water.
I also brought a small case in with me. I knew I would use it someday. Inside it had a long and shiny silver blade. I took it out and stared at it.

You deserve to be in pain. All of this was your fault. If you never watched Mitch in the first place then you wouldn't be here. All of the fans hate you. You don't deserve to be with Mitch.

All of these thoughts were going through my head. I pick up the blade and put it up to my wrist, I slowly slide it across. Blood soon starts to bleed out from my skin. I do it again, and again and again. I continue until both of my arms are completely covered in blood and cuts. I wash off the blade and put it back in its case.

I hop in the shower and wash all of the blood off my arms. I do my usual routine, wash my hair and body then hop back out.

All of the cuts are starting to sting. I have to hide them from Mitch. He can't know why I did this. So I put on a big sweatshirt and some boxers. I walk out and Mitch is standing there.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" He asks me
"Uh, how about Scooby-Doo 2?"
"Sounds good"
I hop onto his bed and he sits beside me. He wraps is arms around me. He touches where some of my cuts are. I flinch.
"Something wrong?"
"No, I'm fine"
He shrugs it off.
I slowly drift off to sleep.

My dream:
I wake up and I'm in the middle of a park. A bunch of kids walk up to me and start kicking and punching me. "You did this!" They all keep saying. I had no idea what they were talking about.