School:Day 2

5:45 my alarm goes off. I roll over and slowly get out of bed. I pick out my outfit then walk into the bathroom. Brush my teeth and hair then go to eat breakfast.
"You ready for your first day?" My mom asked.
"No"
"Why not?!" She asked.
"Because I don't have any friends any more and I doubt that I will even make any since the year is almost over" I replied
"Well, I'm sure you'll make friends Jas"
Jas is the nickname that my family gave me.
I just got up and walked out the door.
"Have a good day! You'll be fine!" My mom yelled.
I sat in my car and turned on the engine.
"Today, is going to suck ass" I said to myself.
Before I backed out my driveway, I texted Astrid
Message to Astrid: I miss you guys and I want to come back to New York.
I drove off to my new school, not ready to be the new girl.

I walk in to a crowd of teenagers, standing at the entrance doors.
I brush pass them but they don't say anything.
I walk up the stairs to the office (I took a tour one day while we were still moving everything) so they can give me my locker number and combination, along with my schedule.
***
I walk to my locker 233...234... And 235.
Right 47 left 9 right 49
It opens right up and I put a couple books in and take some binders out.
Right as I close my locker, to my right I see the boy that was in my neighborhood.
He smiled, but I got nervous and walked away.
***
Chemistry is my first class, Room A 108.
I walk in and ask the teacher where I should sit.
"Well I only have one spot, so you will be partners with Mitchell for the rest of this class"
"Okay thanks, um which seat is that exactly?" I ask
"The one that's all the way in the back, to the left" he replied
I walk to my seat and sit down. Not many people have arrived yet but I guess the bell will ring soon.
*bell rings*
"Okay, everyone settle down and get to your seats"
I wait anxiously to see who my lab partner is. He finally arrives, and it's the boy from my neighborhood.
"Hi, I'm Mitchell, but everyone calls me Mitch" he says as he sticks out his hand
"I'm Jasper, but some people call me Jas, I just moved here from New York" I say as I shake his hand.
"New York eh? Well I bet this is a big change, isn't it?" He asks
"Yeah, it's pretty tough, I had to leave a lot of friends"
"Wait, didn't you move in across from me?"
"Yeah, it's a nice neighborhood"
"There isn't any teens there beside me, and now you haha. Maybe we could hangout sometime?"
"Um, yeah I'll see. We still have a lot of unpacking to do"
"Oh yeah, well maybe I can help, I can come over after school is over"
I didn't really know what to say, it would be nice to have some help, but yet again it's kinda strange.
"Sure"
***
When the school day is over I drive back home to Mitch already in the driveway.