Confessing

Mitch's POV

Jasper wakes up very abruptly, breathing heavily.
"Jem? Jem! Are you okay?!"
She looks at me very confused, still breathing heavy.
"Uh, yeah, just a bad dream"
"Oh okay" I just shrug it off.

She falls back asleep. I drift off not too much longer after she does.
When it's finally morning, we get up and go to IHOP to have breakfast.

***

"Jasper, are you alright?" I ask her as she takes a bite of her pancake.
She finishes chewing then replies
"Uh, yeah. I'm alright"

She wasn't. I could tell. Whenever she says 'Uh' that means that she isn't really sure. We were in public, so I wasn't going to and ask her any further questions.

After we finish and pay the bill, we hop into my car. I start it up, but I keep it in park.

"Uh Mitch, are we gonna leave?"
"Not until you tell me what's wrong" I say sternly.
She looks at me with a pouty face. I just raise my eyebrows and wait for an answer.

She takes a deep breath
"Okay, I'm assuming you haven't noticed, but I've been getting a lot of hate comments on everything. I looked at the comments on the picture you posted of us together, an-" she broke down crying and threw herself into my arms.

This has happened too often.

I didn't know about the comments, I only read them sometimes, but I've just been busy I guess. Since Jasper is such an amazing girl, I just wouldn't think that the fans would act like this.

"Jasper, I'm really sorry. I didn't think anything like this would happen. You are such an amazing girl to me, I just thought the fans would love you too"

She just hugged me tighter.

Once she calmed down, we went home and she took a shower to help her calm down completely.

While she was in the shower, I decided to log on and play some hunger games.
I honestly liked playing solo hunger games because I felt like I could just talk to the fans about what's going on, or ask them about their lives.

I started the recording
"Hey what's going on doods? It's Mitch or bajancanadian here playing another solo hunger games on the Nexus!"
I took a deep breath
"Alright, we're gonna go to spawn and hopefully get a weapon"

3...2...1..

"Alrighty!! Oi! We got a wood axe, some raw chicken and a pair of chicken nugget butter boots"
I run away from spawn and stop to open a chest in a house

"Okay, now I really gotta talk to you guys. As most of you know, I do have a girlfriend named Jasper, and I've seen a lot of disrespectful comments towards her. And all of them have really gotten to her, she's having a really tough time with it. So if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

As soon as I finished, a person came out if nowhere and I killed them in 2 hits.
"I guess they were really low, haha"

I continued on for a while and got an iron chest plate and helmet, the rest of my armor was chain. Meanwhile, I got an iron sword and killed someone to get to the D!

"Alright, only 3 other players. I got this"
Two of them died, so I was left playing against a guy in full iron and an iron sword.
"Oh boy, run, run, run!"
I whipped out my flint and steel and lit him on fire. After I let him cook a little bit, I went in for the chops.

Soon enough fireworks went off, and it said I had won.

"Alright guys, thanks for watching and don't forget to slap that like button witcha forehead! Bye!"
I ended the recording.

As soon as I did, I edited it and uploaded it to YouTube.

Jasper came out in a t-shirt and a pair of my boxers.
"Hey, when did I say you could wear them?"
"You didn't" she said while sticking her tongue out at me.

I got up and tackled her into the bed. I pinned her arms back.

Jasper's POV

He tackled me onto the bed and pinned me down. As I tried to escape I forgot that I had a t-shirt on and my scars were visible. But, he had me pinned down pretty good.

"Jasper? What are these scratches on your wrists? Were you cutting yourself?!"
I tried to avoid eye contact with him. I didn't want to confess.

"Jasper, answer me" he said sternly.

"...yes. But I did it because I deserved it. The fans don't like me so why should I like myself?" I say abruptly.

"Jasper, there is everything to love about yourself. You are such an amazing girl. You have the most beautiful blue eyes, a perfect smile, an adorable laugh, and a perfect body. Not to mention your amazing personality. I love you so much Jasper, even if you don't love yourself, I love you twice as much so it adds up" he says.

I just stare into his dreamy dark brown eyes, trying to comprehend how someone can care for me this much.
I bury my face into his chest and hug him tightly.

"Mitch, thank-you so much for everything you do. I love you too, and I'm so happy we met each other"

***

By the time we finish that session of talking, it's about 6:00 p.m so we went downstairs to see if Mitch's mom had made dinner- she did. She had some barbecued chicken, green beans, and some rice.
She always made everything in the healthiest way possible, but still managed to make it taste good.

Once we had finished, Mitch and I said thank-you and goodnight to everyone.
When we went back up to his room, we just sat down on his bed and watched movies until we fell asleep. We do that a lot, because personally, I'd rather watch movies at home then go out on a fancy dinner because I think cuddling is the best.

AUTHORS NOTE

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME!
I got caught up in everything. A lot of things have been pretty hectic lately.
But, on a brighter note, I'm going to Arcadia con!!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Thanks for reading guys! And again I apologize for such a late update
~Kendall