Part 38

It was Saturday morning, not just any Saturday morning. It was my wedding day, and I was so nervous. I sat in my room as everyone ran around getting ready and getting me ready. The kids were with my mother and father, while the boys were all at TJ and Molly's place and the girls were all here. My hair and Make up was complete, now we were waiting for my dress to arrive. 

"You look amazing!" Molly says walking over and sitting on my bed with me while everyone else finished up.

"I'm not even all done yet Molly," I joke making her laugh and bump her shoulder with mine.

"You don't need no dress to be beautiful Cass, you do that all on your own," She says making me smile and hug her.

"You're the best," I say making her smirk now.

"I try," She says making me laugh at her total honesty.

"Were you this nervous?" I asked looking at her.

"Um do you remember me wanting to end the wedding at one point because I was nervous. It's alright to be nervous Cassidy, it's normal. But what is there to be nervous about? You have an amazing family. Besides you are basically married already, just not written down yet. I mean you have the kid, the house, the dog... You are already living the role, this is just to legalize the whole thing," She says making me relax a little.

"You're right, I'm nervous about nothing," I say getting up and walking around. "I'm nervous the dress won't get here on time," I say knowing that my mom was on the phone with the people the other night and arguing with them.

"Hey, your mother just called and said to get you to the the church to get ready there," Talia says packing all the hair and make up stuff. I look at her in complete shock, I didn't have my dress yet.

"But my dress," I say and she smiles.

"You mother is picking it up as we speak, we are meeting her there," She says pulling me along with her. Molly follows behind us with Cooper on a leash. He was coming because hello, he was a part of the family too. We all get into the truck and drive off. Watching the trees pass in our old town growing up, where my parents grew up. These woods held many stories, the streets, all this was bringing back memories now. 

"Here we are," Talia says pulling up in the back of the church. We get out and sneak in so no one can see us yet. We wanted our looks to be kept under lock and key until the wedding started. We get to the room where the girls are gonna be getting ready and Allie is there with Faith and Lilly. They are all dressed in cute little dresses. I smile and walk over and kiss Faith on the head.

"Looking beautiful," I say to her and then look at Allie. "Thanks Allie for rushing over here before getting ready, my mother clearly doesn't have this--" I am cut of by the one and only Jessica Bieber.

"Your mother what?" She says walking over with a long dress bag in her hands. I smile and turn and face her.

"I was saying how you are the most amazing mom around," I say making her smile and hold out the dress to me.

"Here, I had it made special for you by a designer out in Spain," She says making us all look at her.

"Hey, your father and I have connections," She says hanging the bag up and opening it. When she pulls it off, it reveals an amazing, beautiful, stunning dress. It was a sweetheart neck line, with diamonds all over the neck line, and then the waist area as well. It was seriously the most gorgeous dress I had ever seen in my life.

"Mom, this is beautiful," I say in total shock as Molly and Talia get it out and ready for me.

"Hey, I know how much you love sparkly things. My daughter deserves the best with everything we've put you through," She says hugging me. I smile and hug her tight, she was seriously amazing. I don't know how her and dad raised kids with so much going on, and still continue to do it to this day with us and the grand children.

"Alright, the boys are getting ready now. We need to get you in that dress," Aunt Raelynn says walking into the room. I take a deep breath and walk over to the dressing area, here, Molly and Talia help me get the dress on and fix my hair and make up before I walk out and show my mom and everyone else. I can hear Allie talking to Faith and Lilly trying to keep them patient with the whole process, because you know how kids get. Finally I step out and mouths drop.

"Oh baby, you look amazing," My mother says almost in tears already. Gosh, I can only imagine what she will be like in a few moments where we walk down the aisle. 

"Ready?" Dad says poking his head in for a moment. everyone walks out and I am left standing in front of the 180 degree mirror looking at myself. 

"You look beautiful baby girl," My dad says walking over with his hands in his pockets. I smile at him through the mirror before turning around. He was all fancied up in a tux, it was a good look for an old man like him. I step off the platform and walk over and loop my arm with his.

"Ready to do this?" I asked as we walked out the door and toward the hall where everyone was already walking out one by one. We had Colton and Allie walking out first with Lucas and Faith. Then TJ and Molly, followed by Talia and Josh along with Lilly with them. Next was Dad and me, and my heart began racing.

"You can do this darling," He says kissing my head as the doors open and the music begins. My heart stops when I see Sam up there, everyone was looking at me, but all I was focused on was him. His smile was all I needed, and you could tell he was holding back some emotions as well. When my dad handed me off to Sam I wanted to hold his hand forever, my dad will always be the one man I can count on most. Sam and I said out vows and before we kissed. Sam reached over and grabbed Faith from Molly and held her and pulled me into his arms as well and kissed me while Faith pulled at our hair and face. Everybody laughed and clapped for us. It was perfect, having this moment finally happen. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us next.....

The End....

A/N:: Don't you all worry your pretty little minds, due to the comments ont he last chapter i posted, there WILL in fact be another story to this about Cassidy and Sam's kid and the other kids in this book. ALSO, A picture of Cass dress is to the right>>>>

ALSOOOOOOO, Don't forget to check out my new series as well! 

THANK YOU! And the new book to this series will be posted soon!