Part 6

**Authors Note**
Picture of Sam over this way >>>>>>>>>>

 After cleaning everything up and making sure things were put away, I went to take a shower. It had been a long day and I was exhausted. The cool water felt so good on this warm summer night, i had the bathroom window open to let in the fresh air, since the bathroom was on the second floor, there was no need to worry about weirdos watching. After my refreshing shower I get into some sport shorts and a tank top, something to keep me cool. Letting my long brown hair hang lose in it's natural curls a smile at my reflection, I've come so far in the past months and I was proud. Even looking at my scars, I wouldn't change a thing. Without everything that happened, i wouldn't have been able to see Sam again. Walking out into the hall i look around for Sam, i can't find him. Finally I push open his bedroom door a little and he was asleep on his bed with Cooper laying toward the bottom of the bed. I smiled and walked over and laid there for a minute. I just wanted to relax a second before going to my own bed. Sam had other plans because when I went to get up he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, still asleep. I smiled and decided to just sleep there tonight. I curled up next to him and laid my head on his chest. Cooper came up and laid beside me, our family right here.

The next morning I woke up to Cooper pulling at my hair. I swatted him away and groaned as I buried my face more into Sam's chest.

"You are gonna be late for school," Sam said making me groan again as he played with my hair this time. 

"Do I have to go?" I questioned him. He laughed and I smiled when it shook the whole bed.

"Yeah you kinda have to. I mean you're parents are paying for those classes you know," he teases me making me get up. He pulls me back down and kisses me and i smile and kiss back before getting out of bed and getting ready. I run to my room to get dressed. 

"That's a pretty dress," Sam says leaning on the door frame to my room as I hold up a cute dress in the mirror. I throw a pillow at him and laugh.

"Get out, i need to change!" I shout making him smirk.

"Go ahead, no one is stopping you," He says making my face go red. I know we have been dating awhile, but i haven't once changed in front of him. Why, because I was insecure about my body.

"SAM!" I say throwing more stuff at him as he laughs and walks away. I groan and go to the bathroom and change finally. I wasn't gonna risk him seeing me change. After i change and curl my hair and do my make up i go downstairs where Sam was already dressed and playing on the floor with Cooper.

"Can you try and be normal?" I tease getting a glass of water as Sam rolls ont he floor with the dog like  a kid.

"Normal is overrated!" He shouts at me as the dog sits on his stomach and he laughs.

"Weirdo," I say grabbing my bag and walking over to the two. I pet Cooper and shake my head at Sam. I go to get up and Sam grabs my arm and pulls me down on top of him.

"You love me and you know it," He says holding me there. I glare at him playfully.

"Sorry, I don't love children," I tease making him smirk and pull me down more and kisses my neck.

"Children don't do this.." he says holding my face in his hands and kisses me. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck as he sits up and we are still kissing.

"Alright, can we not attack my sisters face while I'm over...or at any time please," Cole says from the hall way. We both look and he has a sick look on his face making both Sam and I crack up. Sam gets up and pulls me up as well, fixing my dress I look at Cole.

"Can you please ring a bell before walking freely into our house?" I tease making Cole glare at me.

"I did actually, and you freaks didn't come," He says sitting at the bar. We join him and Sam shakes his head.

"Usually that means we are not home or clearly busy," He says making Cole pretend to gag.

"Ew," Cole says making me punch his arm.

"You're an idiot," I say grabbing my bag off the floor and walking toward the hall to leave.

"See you losers later," I say as i leave and go to school. I swear, my family is messed up sometimes.