Part 23

It has been four months since the whole break in thing at the house, and let me tell you, it hasn't gotten any easier. For one, we never found who was behind all that crap, although we still have Mason in the station, still not giving information. I was now seven months pregnant, close to being eight in a week or so. Lucas is already nine months old and crawling around like a mad man. TJ and Molly are getting married this weekend, Talia and Josh left on vactaion for a month in Florida to get away from all this craziness here. Cole has been seeing a very nice girl, who we haven't met yet. My parents are doing good as well, both gone to Texas, but will be back for the wedding of their niece.

"I'm freaking out," Molly says bursting through the front door and to the living room where I was currently sitting eatting ice cream while Lucas crawled around with Cooper.

"Oh hello to you too, I'm having a wonderful morning as well," I say in a sarcastic tone. She give me the look, which tells me she is scared to death and frustrated. 

"Not funny," she says as I pat the spot next to me as i move my feet off it.

"Come take a seat my dear," I say as she sits by me and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Maybe we should cancel the wedding," She says making me push her off me, almost knocking her off the couch.

"Do I need to slap some sense into you? TJ and you have both been waiting for this babe, you guys are so perfect together. It will be easy, all you have to do is go up there and say 'I do'," I tell her.

"Easy for you to say, I don't like all the attention. I get nervous with all those people watching me, like I look ugly or I'm gonna say the wrong thing," She says watching Lucas as he pulls on Coopers ear. Cooper nudges him with his nose and knocks him over making Lucas laugh like no tomorrow. I smile and shake my head.

"Molly, even if you wore the most ugly dress ever, you would look stunning. Because you are beautiful inside and out. And as for all the people, just pretend they aren't there. If you get nervous or scared, i will be right behind you. I mean, I am your maid of honer and all. Just look for the over weight pregnant lady," I joke making her laugh like no tomorrow.

"You aren't fat," She says huggin me carefully.

"Look, you can't even hug me all the way because this little one is in the way," I say patting my stomach. Lucas lets out a cry at our feet and Molly picks him up.

"Oh Lucas, you are will my favorite baby," She says kissing his cheek making him laugh.

"That little player gots moves like his daddy when it comes to ladies," I say making Molly laugh.

"Thanks for being such a good cousin Cass, it means the world to me," She says making me smile.

"Anything for you kid," I tease since I always call her that.

Later that night I found myself yet again, on the couch eatting more ice cream while Lucas was fast asleep on the ground as we had a movie going. It was around 9pm when I finally hear the lock on the door click open.

"TJ is so nervous man, he was all out of whack at work," Cole says as they walk into the room. They both look at me and cole starts laughing as he picks Lucas up and rocks him.

"What's so funny?" I asked licking the spoon to my ice cream.

"We've gone through three bins of that crap in two days," He says making me glare at him. Sam wraps his arms around me from behind the couch and kisses my cheek.

"Babe you are perfect, eat as much sweets as you want,"  Sam says as Cole walks away laughing still.

"I'm gonna look like a whale in my dress this weekend," i say trying to get up but fail. Sam walks around and takes both my hands and pulls me up into his arms. My stomach left a big gap between us, but Sam made it work, leaning over it and kissin gmy nose.

"No you won't, you will look beautiful," He says.

"Besides, Molly is the focal point," Cole says walking past again without Lucas and into the kicthen. I throw a pillow at him and he laughs again.

"You aren't supposed to call your sister fat Colton!" I shout at him.

"Yeah but you're pregnant, that is the one exception," he says running back up the stairs.

"Anyways, why aren't you getting some sleep?" Sam asked as I walk toward the steps holding my back and my stomach. Being pregnant sucks, because you hurt all the time.

"Because, I don't think I can make it up without help anymore," I say making Sam smile at me. 

"Come on then," He says taking my hand and helping me slowly up the stairs one by one. When we finally get to the top we go to our room, Sam walks to the bathroom. 

"I can't wait to get this thing out of me. My feet hurt, my back hurts, and my skin will never be the same again," i complain climbing into bed. Sam walks out brushing his teeth.

"All worth it for the miricule baby. You know they tried putting it in the news but I told them not to or I would throw them in jail," he says making me smile.

"Good thinking, last thing we need is for who ever is after us to know about this kid," I say as Sam climbs into bed. He pulls me to his side and rubs my stomach. 

"You know, we still have to buy all the stuff," he says making me groan.

"Ugh, I know. Hopefully my mom still has my old baby stuff, then we don't need to spend so much," I say as I start to fall asleep.

"My two main girls," he says kissing my stomach just as I close my eyes. "I can't wait to make you mine forever," he says making me smile as I drift to sleep. One wedding to come, hopefully another one soon.