Part 11

"Sam, don't you even dare!" I shouted as I ran out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Yes, and before you ask, let me just go back a few moments. I woke up and decided to take, what I thought, would be a peaceful shower. But little did i know Sam wasn't going to let me have that.

"Come get it," he says laying my dress for the day on the bed across the room. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself before walking to the door and looking out just a little. I see my dress on the bed, and Sam is no where in sight.

"Sam!" I shout but don't hear anything back. Maybe he went downstairs, and boy was I wrong. Before I could even process what was happening Sam had pushed the door open and wrapped me in his arms in a hug. I held onto my towel and hit him with my free hand.

"Tricked you," he teases making me try not to laugh, seeing how i was basically naked aside from the towel.

"Sam, let me get ready for the day please," I beg him but he still keeps me in his hold.

"Why, you don't even have class today," he complains kissing my cheek. I smile a little and look up at him.

"Yeah, but I have to do a ton of things today, and I need my cloths to do that," i say making him groan and hold me tighter.

"But I am liking this look," He teases pulling on my towel a little. I smack his hand and glare at him.

"Sam, I'm cold, please let me get my cloths," i beg again making him smirk.

"I can keep you warm," he says falling back with me in his arms until we land on the bed, me on top of him. Okay, normally I would be okay with this, but not when all i have on is a towel.

"Sam!" I say but he laughs cutting me off. I love Sam, i really do, but something about getting to this level in the relationship scares me. I don't know what it is, maybe because after what happened with Heath I was terrified to even attempt to have a relationship like this. I was scared that something would happen after giving someone everything I had, and they ended up leaving me. And sitting here looking at Sam, the way he loves me, and treats me like I'm so fragile. I want Sam to be the one I give it my all, but something is holding me back and I can't figure out what.

"You're so perfect," Sam whispers tucking a piece of wet hair behind my ear. I smile and kiss his hand as he brushes it against my face. "What's on your mind?" he asked with is eyes trained on mine.

"I'm just afraid if we take this to the next step you are going to end up leaving me. Or that something is going to happen and ruin this," I whisper holding back tears. Sam sits up, making me slide down to his lap. He takes my face in his hands and kisses my nose.

"Cassidy, I would never dream of leaving you, for any reason. I love you more than life itself, you're beautiful even though you don't realize it," he whispers to me making me smile. I place my hand on his and rub my thumb over it in circles with my eyes closed.

"I love you too," I whisper back opening my eyes. His smile was the first thing I see and he leans down and kisses me. I pull away and smile a little and just look at him.

"I don't know Sam, after what Heath did," i say pauses, my eyes tearing up a little at the bad memories. I feel Sam grab my face again and carefully rub my cheeks with his thumb making me look at him, still with teary eyes.

"Hey, I'm not Heath. I would never hurt you or force you to do anything you don't want Cass, okay?" he asked me making me nod a little. He wipes my tears with his thumb and just looks at me.

"Okay," I say with a small smile. Sam looks at me confused.

"Okay?" he asked right when i lean down and Kiss him. Things get heated pretty fast and before I knew it things were going down........

**NOTE**
No worries we won't go into details in this area of the story since I know we have younger eyes looking at this! But you get the picture here of what happens next...... ;) Oh and sorry this is a short chapter, I am in the process of moving so im a little busy... BUT stay tuned for an update tomorrow!