spring ! ( Reaperess Magy X Reader )

Blood ... corpses ...screams and more blood .....

Are the only things she could remember ....

Her eyes were lifeless and her hands controlled her scythe slashing everyone on her way .

She was a machine ... a machine which could only kill ...

Her face showed no emotion ....no mercy to her victims . She doesn't remember her birthday ... her name ...her dreams . She only lives to fulfil her master's orders and wishes .

when she was little she used to have so much happiness , joy , wishes . But they faded away just like melting of snow .

she kept on killing them one by one she couldn't stop herself as if someone was controlling her like puppet . She just wanted this nightmare to end and be free .

Suddenly her body stopped in middle of nowhere . She looked around her .

It was red . She looked down at her hands they were red . crimson liquid dripped down from hands .

She tried to rub them on her clothes but it didn't come off her hands , moreover her dress too turned red . She was shaking with fear . She wanted to get out from here . Suddenly a hand grabbed her leg and roughly pulled her down . She drowned in a pool of blood . She struggled to free herself but in vain . The corpses of her victims pulled her down to the deepest end of the pool . The liquid became darker and thicker . Her body gave out due to lack of stamina . Her eye lids became heavy . Everything was red .

Suddenly she saw a dim light . The light became brighter .

She reached out her hand towards the light with hope ...

" save me "

???? : Magy MAGY MAGYYYY !!!!

Magy opened her eyes and saw her girlfriends (y/n) calling out to her .

Magy : where am I ?

You : are you okay ? you were screaming in your sleep . Were you having a nightmare ?

Magy rubbed her eyes , it was just a nightmare . She remember that currently she is living with her girlfriend (y/n) .

Magy : I am fine .

You : you sure ?

Magy : yeah . I want to take a shower .

You : go ahead I am making breakfast .

Y/n was the only target whom magy didn't kill . 2 years ago her boss gave her a quest to kill (y/n)

That was the first quest she failed and it was probably her last too . When she met (y/n) , even though she was supposed to kill her she couldn't . She felt something warm in her chest . After looking into (y/n)'s Bright eyes , she felt her soul coming back to her body . She wanted to dream again ...

" your hair color is very beautiful "

After that day she didn't return back to her master . She became free from the shackles thanks to (y/n) . And now she is living a new life with her love .

you : let's go Magy , we have to leave now or all the best spots will be taken away !

Magy : Don't worry I will scare them away .

she planted a light kiss on your forehead .

It was spring and two were going out for Hanami .

Magy : grab my hand or you will get lost .

You : *giggles * okay !