last night ! ( Breaker Blaire X Reader)

Warning : fluff and smut ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

~~~~~~~~~~~

you broke the rules

                              .........

you know what it means

                                yes 

Good you will be banned from this world 

                                      .........

Forever .....

                         just please let me stay one more night 

fine just one more night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaire pauses her bike after doing her night rounds in neon city , to make sure that there is no criminals causing trouble or crimes occurring around the city . She parks her bike in the garbage behind the police station and after packing her things and saying goodnight and goodbye to her coworkers , she leaves .

It was snowing heavily , a thick carpet of snow covered the streets ....

Blaire was having trouble walking on the thick snow , but there are no buses or uber around this time .

Being a police officer is hard ...No holidays , no breaks... no time for your family .

Even police officers want to spend some quality time with their family to save their time for their children for their loved ones but still they put their work before everything else . That's their duty .

She can't complain about it cause she willingly took the job .

10 : 30 pm 

she has plenty of time for watching New year's firework display with her beloved .

But ....

*flashback * 

you : Blaire why don't you take a day off today ?

Blaire : No , I have to go .

You : please ...just for today 

Blaire : I am sorry 

You : ....ok...

*end *

she remembered his sad face 

She should have taken the day off today , it's the first time (y/n) asked something  from her and she couldn't fulfil his wish .... how disappointing ...

She hurried home , with a cute cake that she brought from a shop (y/n) wanted to go badly with her , but couldn't ...

she slightly knocked on the door . She thought that (y/n) was asleep but to her surprise she was greeted with a smile .

You : welcome back .

Blaire : y-yeah ...

You : you came earlier , we still have got time , we can watch the firework display together !

Blaire : here .

She handed you over the cake and took off her shoes .

You : do you want to take a bath or have dinner first ?

Blaire : I will take bath first...

You : then you should hurry , I have prepared the bath for you .