Roses ! ( DJ Lyte X DJ X )

sunday , 8:00 am ....

Lyte : Brother ?

* no response *

Lyte lightly tiptoed to the kitchen but he is not there . Usually Vinyl would come home at dawn and take a short nap on the couch doesn't even bother to go in his room and then making coffee in kitchen in morning . But today he is nowhere to be found . Lately Vinyl has been acting really weird ...spacing out , talking to himself , wandering off in the streets late night by himself . It didn't take too long for Lyte to find out that something is wrong with his brother . They don't even have deep conversations like before . Vinyl was laid back and funny type guy but now everytime lyte looks at him , he gets scared ...that dark , dull eyes and serious look on his face . He doesn't even look at lyte ....he doesn't care about him ...

Since when did they grew so apart ...like strangers ...he wants to help ...but can't ...he is his world ...

Lyte took a final look at himself in the mirror . He took off his shades . How long has it been since he took this off ? Nowadays he even sleeps without taking them off . DJ style ...that's a lie , the truth is these shades are for hiding his emotions ...his insecurity .He puts these shades so that everyone will only see his cool face not his real nervous face . He doesn't want anybody to think that he is weak ...a emotional guy ..a crybaby ....

These shades are not a part of him . He thought for a while and then put them back . It's doesn't matter , people will judge you by your personally rather than your looks . He said to himself .

He forced a smile on his face and decided to wash off these depressed thoughts . He wished he could throw away all these thoughts ..problems and lead a carefree and happy life , just like everyone ...but he can't .

He picked up the bouquet of roses . He grew these roses by himself . He thought that getting a good hobby will keep him busy from thinking bad things and it did help ..a little .

He gently touched the roses , smiling how happy she would be when he will give these to her ...afterall he put his heart in growing them . He is sure that his feelings will definitely reach her .

Lyte : ouch ...

A throne got struck in his finger .He pulled it out easily .. the throne came out with some blood . He sucked his finger .

It was 9 : 11 am

since when did the time started to go so fast .

Lyte : I better hurry ...

He didn't want to make his future girlfriend wait too long , he wanted to get there first .

He grabbed his keys and bouquet and walked out of his house .

*Flashbacks *

??? : I am a huge fan of yours ! I have admired you for so long .w-will you please go out with me ?

*Flashback end *

It was the first time that someone actually had such genuine feelings for him . The way she looked at him ...no doubt she was his greatest fan !

He reached the central city pretty fast . After a while the person for whom he was waiting for arrived shortly . She was all prettily dressed up , her hair was loosely tied into pigtails . overall she looked beautiful . Lyte thought that he should have dressed in more good clothes than his black and cyan shirt . Honestly he spent half of his life with these two colors .

Girl : uhhh

she nervously fidgets with her fingers , nervously not knowing what to say . Lyte realises that he is staring at her for too long , he looks away without making the situation more awkward than it is .