Hangover ! (Cyko X Reader )

You open your tablet and sit down on the sofa 

* buzz buzz * 

You received a mail from luni . You click on it .

Dear (y/n) 

heya it's me luni ! Tomorrow it's my birthday and you're invited ! Let's drink and party all night long . Don't be late .(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

You : wow . Luni is throwing a party . I bet it will be the best birthday party ever ! Wait did she just say drink and party ? Whatever I am still going .

* next day *

You get ready for luni's birthday party . You put on your favourite dresses which you stored for a special day like this . The dress hugged your body perfectly and showed off your curves and some of your skin . You look at yourself for one more time in the mirror .

you : There will be so many people at the party . There will be summoners , creators and all the units . I wonder if I will find my dream guy tonight ....

You start to imagine about your love but suddenly you remember that you are getting late .

You grab your purse and call for an uber .

After few minutes of ride you reach luni's place . You step out of the car .

You : this building is huge I wonder on which floor the party will take place .

You glance at the multi storeyed building and walk inside .

you : where is the receptionist ? 

you look around 

You : I guess I have to find my own way ...

You walk towards the elevator . As soon as the elevator door opens a message appeared in front of you .

THE PARTY WILL TAKE PLACE IN 21 TH FLOOR !

you : o-ok 

you push the 21 button and the door closes .

you : I hope I am not late ....Do I look okay ? I am so nervous  ! 

you start panicking inside the elevator . But before you could do anything the elevator stopped .

you : ...I think I reached the place .

The door opens automatically and you walk out of the elevator .

Your eyes couldn't believe what you were seeing !

you : wow !

The place was filled with 5 different types of light ! Blue , Green , Red , Yellow and purple representing the different elements . ( I am not good with descriptions so just see the pictures )

 ( I am not good with descriptions so just see the pictures )