Family!( Sol X reader )

You roll over on the bed , feeling cold...

you : where did he go ?

you rub your eyes , searching around the room . It always feels cold and lonely without him .

You : looks like he left 

you walk towards the kitchen 

You and sol had been together for like 7 years , you two started dating 1 year after the whole fight thing . Luni asked you to keep an eye on sol and it all started from there . It was awkward at first cause you couldn't control him . He was like a little ball of fire, even if you look away for a second he would try to kill you . It was hard to read him and he always had a angry , gloomy look on his face . But slowly you got used to his attitude and he seemed to calm down too . He is mostly busy with inviting things and his thought .You always gave him his personal space and respected his privacy . You didn't know much about his past and he too didn't seem to like it . 

The relationship gradually improved and you two got close . You realised he is typical tsundere.

But lately he doesn't show up much , so it's a little lonely without him . You grab your coffee mug and look out of window .

You : so peaceful ...

*BOOM * A house got blast away 

you : It will gradually stop ...

*A slimy monster appears out of nowhere *

You : soon ...

* A car is sent flying *

You : nevermind .

You grab your clothes and sword .

Me : Uhh Mr Monster can you please die quickly ?

Keitoku : let's finish it quickly 

Melody : gross !

The monster hits melody and breaks her broom .

Melody : ouch 

Keitoku : oof-

Keitoku gets run over by the monster .

Keitoku : oooowwww

Me : umm , we need backup ...

Monster : *roars*

Me : anybody ! 

You : leave it to me !

You jump in front of monster and with one slash of your blade it disappears .

Me : Oh Mrs (y/n) . what was your level again?

You : It will take centuries for you to reach it .

Me : I should be going now . *heals keitoku *

You : Busy eh ?

Me : well yeah . Why ? *heals melody *

Melody : can you fix my broom ?

Me : I am a summoner not a broom maker . Ask luni she can restore it back .

you : You are never busy .

Me : really ? I have a packed schedule today though . 

You : I wish I could go back being a teenager and enjoy life .

Me : A person who is really happy will enjoy any time of their life . Where is sol ?

You : he dumped me .

Me : you two have been together for 7 years .

You : yes and I still feel like he never loved me at all .