😐Cuddles to make up

{karlnapity}

Word count is= 1352

*Edited* August 6, 2022*

[Warning: some sexual jokes, mention of self harm]

{Angst}

3rd person Pov?

It was around 9:58 a.m. Karl was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Sapnap was in the living room watching tv. Q was still asleep from what happened that night.

"Sappy?" Karl asked.

"Yeah sweetie?" Sapnap asked back.

"What happened last night with Q?" Karl asked.

"Well I woke up around 5 in the morning. And I heard crying coming from the bathroom.

So I walked over to the bathroom and talked to Q. Then he let me come into the bathroom. I found him pulling his hair and crying his eyes out on the floor of the bathroom." Sapnap said saying it loud enough for Karl to hear him.

"What did you do to help him!?" Karl asked sounding sad and worried.

"I was going to get there I just needed to breath because if I keep talking I might have started crying." Sapnap said.

"Oh that is ok but what did you do to help him?" Karl asked again.

"So I um walked over to him and I softly grabbed his arm to stop him from hurting himself. And after I did that I pulled him into a hug which calmed him down ish.

After a couple of minutes I took him to bed." Sapnap said while looking at Karl.

Karl looked like he was about to cry. So Sapnap got up and walked over to Karl. He hugged Karl to calm him down.

"Sappy? Do you think Q is okay?" Karl asked while hugging his smaller fiance.

"Yeah, I just want him to talk to us about what happened." Sapnap said. They were hugging for a little bit.

"Oh honk the food!" Karl almost yelled. Karl let go of Sapnap and turned around and started to make more bacon and start making the eggs.

Sapnap walked back to the living room and counted watching tv.

Q's Pov

"Ugh it's morning. I do not want to get out of bed." I thought while turning around in bed.

I could smell Karl's cooking. I sat up in bed. I got out of bed. I didn't care that he was not wearing a shirt.

I left the room and walked down stairs. No one saw or headed me leave their bedroom. I saw Karl cooking.

So I walked over to Karl and smacked his ass and right after I did that he hugged Karl's back.

3rd person Pov again!

"Hey!!" Karl said while turning around. Sapnap didn't hear them over the tv.

"Honey~" Alex said while grabbing Karl's ass.

"I'm cooking you and Sappy breakfast." Karl said. Q let go of Karl.

"I'm going to Sap." Q cooced.

"Ok food is almost done." Karl said while grabbing Q arm. "Wait Ducky!"

"Yes Honey?" Q asked looking at his taller fiance.

"I love you!!!!" Karl cooced back to Q.

"Awww~ love you too!!!" Q almost yelled.

Karl let go of Q's arm. Q walked over to Sapnap who was still watching tv, sitting up on the couch.

Alex went over to Sapnap.