😍Swimming Late Night

{karlnapity}

Word count is= 1071

*Edited* August 6, 2022*

Fluff

Karl's Pov

Ugh I hate this heat!

Oh we could go swimming. What time is it?

I grabbed my phone to look at the time. Oh it's 10:20 pm.

"Hey Q can yo come here for a sec!" I yelled to him.

"K I'm coming!" he yells. I laughed at they way he said it. I hear him open the door.

"Yeah froggo?" Q said while sitting next to me.

"I wanna go late night swimming!" I said while grabbing his hand and interlocked our fingers.

"I'm fine with it but we have to ask Sap." Q said while leaning his head on my chest.

"Sap! Come here!" I yelled down to him.

"Ok!" Sap yelled to us. We heard loud steps going up the stairs.

Sap walked in the room. And sat down next to me, where I'm in the middle.

"So what do you want?" He asked us.

"Can we go swimming?" I asked him and giving him puppy dog eyes.

Sap looked at the clock on the night stand.

"Sure but make sure you bring a hoodie for after." He said while grabbing me and Q in a hug.

All of us went to different rooms to change. I wear a colorful swim shorts and one of Q's hoodies. Sap wear black swim shorts and one of mine hoodies. Q was wearing white swim shorts and one of Sap's hoodies which was kinda big on him which made him even cuter.

We all walked down stairs and got on are flip flops. I grabbed onto Sap's and Q's hands as we walked to the beach which wasn't that far from are house.

When we got there I immediately took of Q's hoodie and walked to the water and waited for my fiances.

Sap and Q walked over to me without their hoodies on. Oh how I love them. I walk closer to Q.

"Tag!" I scream and tag him. I ran from him.

"Ugh so rude babe!" He yelled back to me. Sap was laughing his ass off. I ran into the water a triped over a rock and hit my knee on a another rock at it hurt like a bitch.

"Ow..." I say while standing up.

"Hey you good?" Q asked me.

"Yeah I triped and hit my knee." I say Sap walked over to us.

"Want me to look at it?" Sap asked me. I shook my head yes. Sap looked at my knee

"Ok good news is your fine but bad news is your it!" He yelled. Him and Q ran away.

Ugh that was mean. I start to walk I didn't want to run because it hurt to run.

I feel a tear roll down my face. Honk I'm crying.

Q's Pov

Me and Sap ran from Karl because he was it. I look back and saw that Karl was walking.

I feel bad now.

Wait is Karl crying!

"Sap!" I say while running up to him.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

"Karl is crying." I say to him.

"Fuck!" He say while running up to him. I run up to them.

Sap was holding Karl and Karl is crying his eyes out.

"I'm so sorry Karl I didn't mean to make you cry." Sap said while holding onto Karl harder.

"It is fine but don't do it again. And both of you now have to cuddle me when we get home." Karl said.

After a half an hour of swimming

Sap's Pov

"Guys I think we should go home it is almost midnight." I said while swimming to my fiances.

"Ok let's go babes." Karl said while grabbing Q's arm dragging him over to me. We swim back to land.

We all tried off with our towels. And we all but the hoodies on the we picked out.

"Q you look cute with my hoodie on." I say.

"Well you look hot with Karl's hoodie on." He says back to me.

"Karl you look super really pretty with Q's hoodie on." I says.

"Well babes we all look hot right now I do say so myself." Karl said making us all laugh. We walk to the car.

Q said he wanted to drive so we let him drive.
Me and Karl sat in the back of the car so we can make out.

"Hey was is no one sitting by me?" Q asked.

"Well I just wanted to make out with Karl." I say.

"Hey I didn't argue with that I'm sitting by Q!" Karl said while moving to the front.

"Ok I guess no kissing for you guys." I say while looking out the window.

"Noo I'm sorry! I do want kisses but from Q too." Karl said while giving Q a kiss on the check.

Q was just Keep giggling at us.

"Okay I understand baby." I say with fake sadness but it only sounded like I was sad but I was being dramatic.

~When they got to the house~~~~~~~~~

3rd person Pov

Sap and Q walked in front of Karl opening the door for him.

"Why thank you kind sirs." Karl says to his fiances.

"Your welcome honey." Q and Sap said at the same time. They all walk into the house and take off their shoes.

"Do you want to cuddle on our bed or the couch?" Sap asked his older fiance.

"Our bed babe!" Karl said while dragging his two younger fiances to their room.

They layed down where Karl was in the middle and Q was in front of him hugging him. And Sap was in the back spooning Karl.

"Love you froggo and you too Panda." Q said while giving Karl a kiss in the forehead and giving Sap a kiss on his hand.

"I love you too Duckling!" Karl said giving Q a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too Panda, I didn't forget about you." Karl said turning and kissing Sap's forehead.

And turning back to face Q.

"I love you guys too." Sap said kissing Karl's neck and Q's hand.

They layed there for away before they all fell asleep holding each other while they slept.

EEEEE finally done with this one. It took over two weeks because I was working on a different book and moving into a new house. Alright I'll stop talking. The word count isssss 1059!!! BABY!!!!