😍/😐Cuddles

Word count is= 714

Edited on May 1st 2023

Sapity

Fluff (but a little angst?)

Big Q's Pov

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm really bored.......

What should I do?

I walked over to the streaming room. I was going to stream, but I heard Karl talking. So that means I can't go live. I walk over to Sapnap's room. I knocked on his door.

"Sap? Can I come in?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah you can Q." He said. I heard him move around on his bed.
I opened the door and closed it after i walked into the room. I walked over to him.

"What do you need Q?" He asked me.

"Oh I'm just bored, I was going to stream but Karl is." I said while sitting on his lap and hugging him.

He hugged me back.

"What do you want to do? Oh by the way Karl is doing a 4 hour long stream." He said while taking my beanie off and started to play with my hair.

"I don't care. We can just cuddle." I say cuddling more into him. 

"Okay I'm fine with that. And Karl can join our cuddles group once he's done." He said while moving us to were we are laying down.

"Love you Panda~" I say. I start to play with Sap's hair.

"Love you too Duckling~" Sap said.

After a couple of minutes my fingers got tired so I stopped playing with Sap's hair.

I don't understand how Sapnap's fingers don't get tired when he is playing with my hair.

I then put my face into his chest.

After a couple of minutes of cuddles we both heard Karl start yelling at George.

We both laughed at him.

"I'm guessing that George was doing something stupid to make Karl yell at him." I say with a chuckle.

"Yeah he most likely did. Do you want to go down stairs and watch a movie?" Sap said to me.

He stopped playing with my hair.

"Sure, but you have to carry me down there, I don't want to walk." I say. We both got out of the bed.

And Sap picked me up making me giggle a lot. Which I think Karl heard.

"GEORGE!!!!!! You honker!!! Why would you try to burn down my house!" Karl yelled.

I flinched at the yelling. And Sap noticed it and hugged me tighter.

We walked out of his room and left the door open. Sap walked over to the streaming room and knocked on the door.

"Oh guys I have to mute real quick." Karl said to the chat. "Yea come in."

"Karl you come here pls I'm not wearing pants and you have your camera on." Sap said which was a lie. I giggled at what he said.

"Ok!!" Karl said while walking to the door.

He opened the door.

"Yeah babes?" He asked to Sap as he opened the door.

"Karl pls don't yell so loud, you know what happened in Q's past with yelling." Sap said while pointing to me in his arms.

"Oh sorry Q, I got mad at George." Karl said.

He walked behind Sap and picked up my face. He kissed my forehead.

"Sorry Q I didn't mean to yell." He said to me again.

"It is okay babe." I said. I kissed his check.

"As much as I would love to stay with you guys I have to continue streaming." Karl said while walking to the streaming room door.

He stopped and waved to us.

"See you in 2 hours love you guys!!!" Karl said while opening the door.

"Love you Baby~" Sap said.

"Love you too froggo!" I said.

Karl went back to streaming.

Sap took us down stairs, he sat me on the couch first.

He grabbed the controller and played a random movie.

He put me on his lap and faced me to where I was looking at the tv.

He grabbed my back and put his face in my back.

We cuddle for the whole movie. And even after the movie ended.

Sap fell asleep on me.

I let the next movie play. I was half way through the movie when I fell asleep facing Sap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Awwwwwwwwwwww a cute fluffy story. I loved writing this one, and I liked editing it too).