😐Soft Kisses

{karlnapity}

Edited December 17

Word count is: 1748

Karl's Pov

I ran down stairs and see Q making lunch. I walk over to him and rap my arms around his waist.

I hear him giggle.

"Where is Sapnap?" I ask him.

"He is in the his room." Q says.

He turned around and kissed my nose. Making me giggle and kiss his nose too. He laughed and turned around counting to make us food.

I kiss his neck and let go of him. Then sat down at the table.

Sap then came down stairs and came right by me.

"Hey bubs." I say, and kiss his arm. He then giggles.

"Can I have more kisses?" Sap asked.

"Sure, come here." I say.

Sap walks over to me and leaned down his face.

I started to kiss his check. I put my arms around his neck. Kissing his face all over.

"Ok stop all the kissing save some for me. Also lunch is ready." Q says to us.

I stop kissing Sap's face. And he went to his chair.

"Q I will give you kisses too and thank you for the food." I say taking a bite of my food.

Q's Pov

Karl has been in a kissy mood. Not the sexual way, in the loving way.

And he has been giving Sapnap all the kisses. This is sometimes way I feel like they don't love me. I know they do, I just feel like they know I'm there next to them.

I sit down at the table and eat my food that I made for all of us.

"Thank you baby the food was great." Sapnap said leaving the table.

"Yeah the food was great thank you babe." Karl says getting up.

He came over to me and gave me two kisses. And then leaves through the kitchen door. Most likely to cuddle with Sapnap.

Now I'm left alone to wash the dishes.

And like Karl gave Sapnap over like 30 kisses and he gave me like 10 today.

I feel tears slowly run down my face. I finish my drink and slam the cup onto the table.

"You okay Quackity?" Sapnap asked.

Did...he call me Quackity.... why did he call me Quackity... he calls me Q, baby, babe,Duckling, ducky, and more.

"Mhm." I say.

"Okay when you are done eating come cuddle me and Karl." He said.

"You know what! I don't want to!" I yell at them.

"What..?" I hear Karl question me.

"Alex Quackity you don't yell at your fiances!" Sapnap yelled back at me.

I didn't say anything I just moved my plate and slammed my head on the table.

"Q!?" I hear Karl ask me.

I left my head up and stand up. And walk out the kitchen and run to my room not the one we all use, but my own room.

"Quackity!" I hear Sapnap yell at me.

"I hate you guys!!!" I yell which was a full lie.

"Wait? He hates us?" Karl asked Sapnap.

"No baby he is just being moody today. Trust me. Also I'm heading in the shower because I'm going out hunting with George and Dream." Sapnap says.