😍Movie Night

{karlnapity}

Word count is= 961

*Edited* August 6, 2022*

Fluff

Sapnap's Pov

Me and Big Q were in the kitchen talking about why frogs are cute. Then the topic changed to why pineapple doesn't go onto pizza.

"Babes~" Karl yelled to us from the living room.

"Yes!!!" Me and Q called back to him.

"Let's have a movie night!" Karl said while walking up to me and Q.

"Sure but type of movies?" Q asked while grabbing Karl's hand. Than I grabbed Karl's other hand.

"Um all of them?" He said(Karl).

"I can make the popcorn and get the other snacks also the drinks. And Karl no monster." I say while letting go of Karl's hand.

"Okay than me and Q with get the movies picked out." Karl said while dragging Q with him into the living room.

Karl's Pov

Me and Q sat down on the couch. He grabbed the tv controller and went onto Hulu.

It only took us about 4 minutes to pick out the movies.

I softly grabbed Q's head and put it on my shoulder. Q was in the middle of the couch and I was to the right of him.

That means Sapnap will be on the left of him. It took Sapnap a couple of minutes to come back with the snacks and drinks.

I was sad that I can't have a monster.

The  movies we are watching is Love Simon, Shrek, Sword Art Online the movie.

Than after that we either go to bed or we watch all of Love Victor.

Sapnap came into the room and pulled the coffee table to where it is in front of us. And put all snacks on it.

"Thanks Panda~" Q said while patting the couch seat next to him.

"Yeah thanks Honey~" I say after Q said his.

"Well your welcome my sweet fiances." Sapnap said while sitting down and putting a couple of blankets on us three.

After the first movie we all weren't tired so we keep going with the movie marathon.

"Why Shrek?" Sapnap asked us.

"Don't ask me Q was the one that picked it out." I said while putting some popcorn in my mouth.

"Hey it won't be a good movie night if there was not one Shrek movie." Q said while taking a sip of water.

"I can't complain because Shrek is a classic movie to watch with friends." Sapnap said while eating some chips.

Q's Pov

After all the movies ended I was tired but I didn't want to bother my to wonderful fiances.

So we started Love Victor and it was fine, but there was a problem I already have watched this show. I loved it so I was fine with watching it again with Sappy and Karl.

"You good Q? You have been quiet for a while." Karl asked me.

"Oh sorry I zoned out." I said while putting my head on Sap's shoulder.

"Okay because I thought you were falling asleep on us." Karl said while setting his drink down on the table.

"No I just got lost in though." I said which was not a lie.

"Q, Karl if you get tired it fine I can take you up stairs after this show ends." Sap said to us.

Which felt targeted to me but it is great to know that I can fall asleep and have someone take me to bed.

Because my ex husband wouldn't care if I was dying.

I slowly started to drift to sleep on Sap shoulder with my face in his shoulder. I also wrapped my arms around Sap's arm.

Sapnap's Pov

I felt Q put his face in my shoulder and wrap his arms around me, so I looked down and saw that he had fallen asleep on me. Which he is cute when he sleeps. I look back at the tv to continue watching this show.

Karl's Pov

I'm getting tired so I look over and see that Q fell asleep on Sappy.

I yawn but Sap doesn't seem to hear it. I wanted to finish this show but I could pass out right now. I have to do something about it.

"Sappy I'm getting tired." I say while looking at him. He looks at me and smiles.

"Okay I guess it is time for bed. We can take care of this mess tomorrow." He said to me while turning off the tv.

We both stood up but the difference is that he had a sleeping Q in his arms. Which Q is really cute when he sleeps.

We walk to our room which needs to be cleaned up but we are to lazy to. Sap set Q down on the bed.

I crawled over to Q and grabbed him so I was in the middle of the bed. Me and Q didn't have the blankets on us. I was falling asleep while spooning Q.

Sapnap's Pov

I waited for Karl to get in bed with Q so I could know who to cuddle with.

I guess I'm spooning Karl tonight. I got into bed and put the blankets over me and my other fiances.

I grabbed onto Karl's back and kissed his neck.

"Good night my loves." I said while drifting away from the awake world.

"Night Panda." Karl said before falling asleep. We all fell asleep in each others arms.

Here is a fun fact the other stories in this book I wrote on paper before writing them on here. But I thought it would be better if I didn't write them done first so this one I just wrote from my brain because I can do that with the power of wanting to become a writer for teens.
Word count isssss 952. Dnf!!!!