😍Cuddles while live

Word count is= 661

Edited on May 1st 2023

{karlity: Karl x Quackity}

Q's Pov

I walk over to Karl's streaming room. I knew he was streaming, but I still knocked on his door.

The only reason I was here was because Sap was out with Dream and George today, and is speeding the night with them too.

I just wanna cuddle and get kisses right now.

"Karl! Can you come here, please!" I say while knocking again.

"Give me a minute!" Karl yelled back to me.

I waited for him to come to the door. I heard him walk over to the door.

"Yeah Bubs?" He asked while opening the door.

"Can we cuddle? And is your camera on?" I ask him while looking up at him.

"Yeah my camera is on and ofc we can cuddle. You should put your hood up by the way, so the chat won't see your hair." He said to me while putting my hood up for me.

I love when he does stuff for me. 

We walked into his room and he sat down in his chair, then I sat on his lap facing his chest, not looking at his screen. 

I had my hood up and was giving Karl soft kisses on his neck making him giggle a lot.

"Sorry for the wait guys. Q wanted cuddles." He says after unmuting his Mic. He also unmuted on discord.

I was kinda getting bored of him talking about whatever he was talking about. I also wanted to tell Karl that I love him.

"Karl?" I ask him. Waiting for him to respond

"Yeah?" He asked back while moving his Mic away from us so they can't hear us whispering.

"I love you." I say to him. He turns his head so he was looking in his eyes.

"Love you too." He said. After he said that he moved the Mic back and he started talking to Tommy and Wilbur.

After an hour I was falling asleep on Karl. And I didn't care if I did because chat couldn't see my face.

And I trust Karl with my life.

After a couple of minutes I fell asleep on Karl.

Karl was still planning to do another hour of streaming.

This is what they look like  but not standing they are sitting in a chair. And not Dream and George. Instead Karl and Quackity.

Karl's Pov

Karl's Pov

After an hour of being live I feel Q slowly falling asleep. But I was fine with it because the chat couldn't see his hair.

That is the only thing Q said he was not ready to show chat yet. Which I was perfectly fine with that. 

After another hour of streaming I was kinda getting bored. So I decided to end stream.

"Okay guys I am getting tired so I'm going to end stream sorry. Love you guys!" I say.

I wait a minute or two to end stream. After two minutes I ended streaming.

And I said my good byes to Tommy and Wilbur.

I turned of my pc and picked up Q.

I carried Q to our room. I walked to our room with Q and sat him down on the bed.

"Mhm no!" Q said in a sleepy way.

"Babe it is okay I'm just changing my clothes." I say to him giving him a kiss.

I walk away from him and changed my clothes. I had Sap's hoodie on and a pair of Q boxers.

I walk over to the bed and take off Q's pants.

He likes to sleep without his pants on.

He only keep them on because I was live. And he didn't want the chat to see him in his boxers.

I sat on the bed and pulled the blanket over me and Q.

I was holding Q were he was facing me.

I gave Q a couple of kisses on the neck and face.

After a couple of minutes I fell asleep holding Q.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••