😍Pool fluff?

{karlnapity}

Sapnap's Pov

Today is a very hot day. Did I say very I mean very hot.

And it sucks because I'm a blaze, so I'm over heating a lot.

I can tell that Q isn't liking the heat either.

I have been in my room with the air conditioning on high all afternoon. I have been watching Tik Tok, YouTube, also some anime. Only if I was in the mood to watch anime.

Oh I have an idea we can go swimming.

Karl was the one that said we should GWT a pool. Q and I agreed with him.

So now we have a pool, mostly used for summer.

I run down the stairs seeing Karl and Q cuddling without me again, but I'm fine with it.

"Guys we should go swimming!" I yell, which makes them look at me.

"Sure, I am hot." Q days to me.

"What are you guys looking at? I know I'm hot but why?" Karl said, making me and Q laugh.

"Baby we want to know if your going to swim with us." Q says, to Karl.

Karl does the O face at us.

"Sure I'll come too." Karl says to us.

The two of them get up and runs into the room to get their swimming shorts. Q uses the streaming room to change and Karl goes into the bathroom.

And yes we have seen each other naked before.

We all finished changing. Karl grabbed us towels while me and Q got the pool ready.

"Babe you should let your wings out." I say.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." He says, (they are wearing shirts). He took off his shirt and let his wings out. He shook them a bit making them fluff up a little bit.

"Aww Q you look so cute with your wings." Karl says, making us turn around.

"Why thank you pretty boy." Q says, making Karl blush and look away from us.

"Aww Karl look at us." I say, hugging him.

"Stop!!!!!!!" Karl yelled. So I did what he Said to do.

After a little bit

Karl and I took off our shirts and got into the pool with Q.

First we were swimming around the pool. Then Q splashed me with water. So I did it back to him. Then we were having a full blown water gun fight.

Karl's Pov

I watched my fiances fight with water guns. They are so cute when they do this. And this is not the first time they have done this. Then I remembered that George wanted to talk to me.

"Guys George needs to talk to me!" I yell, over the sound of water splashing.

I walk over to the stairs of the pool to get out.

"Okay have fun.... Fuck you Quackity!" Sap said/yelled. (Quackity hit Sapnap in the face with water).

I left the pool and grabbed my towel. I rapped it around my waist. I head inside to find my phone. I grabbed my phone.

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- dude answer your phone I called like 7 times!😡

Me
- sorry I was in the pool with Q and sap.😲

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- oh but what is the best way to hide love mark?😕

Me
- why are you hiding them are you hiding them from Sam?😮

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- yes now what is the beat way!?😐

Me
- Concealer have you tried that?😃

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- that is the problem I don't have any! Do you?😗

Me
- I don't but Q does😎

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- why does he have it isn't he a top?😑

Me
- yeah he is but he uses it for his eye bags also sometimes love marks🤗

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- Make sense but can I come over and use it?🤔

Me
- sure front door is unlocked and it is in the bathroom upstairs😒

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- thanks bro😝

Me
- your welcum😲

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- stop!! Don't be like Quackity!😤

Me
- I have to go sorry😰

Goggywoggy🖕🙄
- your a bitch!!!😠

Karl's Pov still

I walk outside and see Sap and Q cuddling still in the pool. Sap was hold Q and Q had his legs and arms around Sap's body.

"By the way George is coming over soon." I say. I sit down with my feet in the pools' water.

"Why?" Sap asked.

"Oh he is going to use Q's make to cover up the marks Dream left on him." I say.

"Oh okay we should get out of the pool right Q." Sap says.

"Okay cuddles from you and Karl in your room Sap." Q said.

"Okay." Me and Sap said, at the same time. Then we all laughed at that.

After George left and they changed

We cuddled on Sap's bed.

"Can you play with my hair?" Sao asked me.
He asked me because Q fell asleep not that long ago.

"Ofc bubs." I say, taking off the arm that was on him. I started to play with his hair. I did avoid his horns. He doesn't like when we touch his horns because he gets turned on and moans a lot.

"Thank you! I love you Karl." He say.

"And I love you Q, I know he can't hear me." He says.

"I love you too bubs." I say. After a little bit later we fell asleep holding onto Quackity like our live depended on it.

Sup sorry for not posting I have been caught in a lot of school. Okay now word count. Word count isss 935!!!!!BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!