😍another little Karl

{karlnapity}

Word count is= 1030

Q's Pov

I woke up to Sap shaking me. I look at him and he looked panicked.

"Yeah babe?" I asked him.

"Karl is little and he is crying and I do not know why he is crying, so I need your help." Sap says to me.

I sit up and nod my head yes. He then quickly leaves my room. I get out of my bed and but on a shirt because I woke up with our a shirt on again. I do not know how that happens but it does.

I quickly walk down the stairs seeing a little Karl crying in a corner looking away from Sap.

I walk over to Karl and softly put my hands on Karl's

He looked up at me and wrapped him arms around my neck.

"Are you okay buddy?" I asked him and he shook his head no.

I picked Karl up and set him in my lap. I rocked him to calm him down. 

I kissed his fore head a couple of times. After Karl calmed down I made him look me in the eyes. While Sap sat down on the floor next to us.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask him.

"M'sad" he said. I looked

"Why is that baby?" Sap asked Karl.

"I dowt know!" Karl said.

"Baby inside voices." Sap said and kissed Karl's fore head.

"It's alright baby, sometimes we get sad and we don't know why." I say to him hugging Karl tighter so he knows we are will him.

"Cuddles?" Karl whispered to us.

"Of course baby." I say. I look at Sap with the eyes telling him to pick up Karl off of me.

Sapnap sat up and picked up Karl off of me and held him on his hip.

Sap takes Karl to the couch and let Karl sit on his lap.

I get up and walk to them. I sit down on the couch next to them. I rub Karl's back, sometimes making shapes.

"Karl, baby how old are you?" I ask him, giving him a fore head kiss.

Karl looks and me and he thinks a little. He then holds up two fingers.

"Aww you're so small and little today." Sap says to Karl tickling him, which makes him giggle a lot.

"Bubs do you want a snack? Or a drink?" Sap asks him.

"Yews pleawe." Karl says back to Sap. Sapnap then looks at me and I nod my head.

I get up and walk to the kitchen and get juice and put it in a sippy cup. Then I got a small bowl and put some gold fish in the bowl. I walk back over to the couch. And then set down the sippy cup and the bowl on to the coffee table in front of the couch.

Karl looks at me then he looks at the coffee table. He smiled so big which made me at Sap smile with him.

"Thankies!" Karl says then he grabs the sippy cup and drinks some of his apple juice. He then grab gold fish and stuffed them in to his mouth.

"Slow down baby, no one will take your food." I say softly to him.

Karl swoled before he speaks, just like a good boy.

"M'sorry." Karl says with a frown.

I kissed Karl on his nose which made him giggle and smile again.

~After Karl finished his snacks and his apple juice~

"Karl you got to get off my lap, baby." Sap says while trying to get Karl off his lap.

"Why??" Karl asked looking at Sap.

"Well I got to go to the bath room, but I will be right back." Sap says back.

"M'k" Karl says getting off of Sap's lap and on to my lap.

Sap then gets up and walks in to the bath room to do his business.

"You okay Baby?" I ask Karl who looks upset for some reason.

"No, Mama?" Karl says.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Is daddy upset with me?" Karl ask with tears in his eyes.

"No, no. Baby he is not. He had to go potty and needed you to get off."

"But..he souwded mad.." Karl says back letting tears roll down his face.

"Oh, baby.. he not mad at you. You do not need to cry, okay?"

"M'k..." Karl says back, putting his face in to my chest.

I could hear him crying harder.

"Shh, shh it's okay baby. Mama is here." I say to him. I kiss his head a much of times.

I look up and see Sap walking back with a worried face.

"What happened with Karl?" Sap asked me.

"He thinks your upset with him." I say rubbing Karl's back.

"Baby." Sap says to Karl.

Karl looks up at Sap which Sap is patting his lap for Karl to sit with him. Karl moves back in to Sap's lap also hiding his face in Sapnap's chest like how he did with me.

"Baby I'm not upset, I had to go potty super bad and I just need you to get off me. Trust me daddy isn't mad with his super cute little baby." Sap says rubbing Karl's back like how I did.

"Rweay?? Daddy??" Karl asked him.

"Yes 100% baby." Sap says kissing Karl's fore head, "How about a bath with bubbles in it?"

"Yewh!" Karl say while sitting up and looking at me and Sap.

I nodded my head and kissed Karl's cheek. Sap then picked him up and carried him in to the bath room while I picked out clothes for both Sap and Karl.

I needed to clean up a little bit because the house is kinda messy.

I put Sap and Karl's clothes on our bed and went down stairs to clean up.

~After cleaning up and the bath~
(I'm getting lazy)

Now we are all in bed cuddling just like Karl asked earlier today. Me and Sap just want to make our sweet little baby happy and keep him safe.

Right before Karl fell asleep. He said one last thing before sleep took over his body.

"I love you mama and daddy."

"We love you too❤️"