😏are love is unknown

Word count is= 1702

Sapnotfound

A big time Smut

Tw: mommy kink, kinda pet play, jerking off, idk praise, some mentions of getting caught jerking off??

George's Pov

It kinda sucks when you live with your two best friends and which I have a crush on.

You might be thinking who are my two best friends. They are the one and only Dream and Sapnap.

And you might also be thinking of my gosh you must have a huge fat crush on Dream... no I have a huge ass crush on Sapnap.

Well the trouble with all this is that no one knows that I like Sapnap not even him.

But.... I do some times hear some things from Sapnap's room and Dream's room that I don't want to hear.

Plus the walls are kinda thin so streaming was kinda hard when all three of us wanted to stream together and have the chat not know we are living together.

But they found out when Sapnap yelled at me for watching TV in my room while he was streaming. That kinda ruined our plan.

Okay know on to what happened today.....

~The start of the day~

The first thing I heard was Dream yelling at Sapnap for some thing I really didn't care about.

I walk out of my room making sure that I put on pant, yes I like to sleep with out pants on, don't judge.

After putting pants on I went down stairs and saw Dream and Sapnap still fighting.

The bad thing for me was Sapnap was just in shorts and he didn't have a shirt on.

I had to play it cool

I walk past them and went in to the kitchen to get cereal.

"George!" Dream yelled at me.

I stop making getting the things I need for my food and walk out of the kitchen to the living room.

"What Dream?" I ask him.

"Okay here me out." He says.

"Mhm?"

"I told Sapnap that cats are better then dogs and he says dogs are better then cats. Who do you think is right?"

I panicked... I didn't want Sapnap to mad at me for saying cats. But I didn't want Dream to be mad at me for saying dogs. I don't know what to say.

"Umm... None of you are right." I say to them looking away from their eyes.

"What do you mean by that gogy?" Sapnap asked me.

Frick I love his voice...

"I mean I personally like both the same way so I can't pick a side and plus I don't have to pick a side." I say still looking at the ground.

"We didn't say you had to pick a side." Sapnap said to me.

"Well Dream made it seem like I had to." I say slowly backing away and in to the kitchen.

I then quickly make my food and fast walk to my room before they could ask or talk to me any more.

~Later on~

I was in my room alone. It was silent in the house only Dream's tv playing and Sapnap's TV playing.

I was just strolling on Twitter when I came to a dirty fanart of me and Sapnap which made me blush.